You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ombromondo

Schedules for the Clan Battle

11 comments in this topic

[LRM3]
Members
281 posts
15,914 battles

Hello.
I wanted to know if the times to play the clan battle will be changed as there have been many discomforts for many players to participate in the previous season.

[HINON]
Members
8,886 posts

Last I heard they are working on making it so clan battles will be cross server battles. That way you can fight at most any time by playing against clans on other servers. I don't think they have a timeline on when this will be implemented but probably not in time for the next season.

Members
9,876 posts
14 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Last I heard they are working on making it so clan battles will be cross server battles. That way you can fight at most any time by playing against clans on other servers. I don't think they have a timeline on when this will be implemented but probably not in time for the next season.

Seems a bit desperate...

Almost like they are admitting that most players could care less about them.:cap_hmm:

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,345 battles
4 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Seems a bit desperate...

Almost like they are admitting that most players could care less about them.:cap_hmm:

given what happened in the end with those "loophole" winners, .....

[OPG]
Members
3,918 posts
5,521 battles
21 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Seems a bit desperate...

And despite that, the turnout was very impressive.....:fish_book:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,887 battles
2 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

clan battle sucks

Especially if you're not in a clan; really tough then.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,887 battles
2 hours ago, awiggin said:

Seems a bit desperate...

I think it saves them a lot of ears full of whining and complaints from, what ... 4 servers now? or is it 5? Either way, now players can que up their clan bros and go on the warpath 24 / 7. And if there are complaints, WoW can always chalk it up to either lag or the local ISP. Win / Win!

Come on Wiggers; you're paranoid and suspicious enough to figure this one out!

[ARRGG]
Members
4,685 posts
7,506 battles

I’ve yet to play 1 Clan battle the times just do not work for me ... here’s hoping for a change

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
230 posts
4,050 battles
3 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

they are, and there is no timeframe - 

Members
2,428 posts
2,254 battles
3 hours ago, awiggin said:

Seems a bit desperate...

That sounds amazing though. With coordination on both sides, who wouldn't want to fight people around the world?