Geococcyx

Tech Support has stopped responding

4 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
207 posts
5,271 battles

I opened a ticket on January 6th because the game started crashing with alarming frequency. For the first 23 days I went back and forth with Tech Support trying to solve the problem. No luck. I have been sending them daily updates but they have stopped sending me help, or even acknowledging my issues. They have ignored questions I have asked that might help me solve the problem.

My request is: is there anyway to elevate this? I found a phone number for WOWS in Emeryville California, that I am considering calling. Has anyone had any successes getting a help form Tech Support under these circumstances?

Thanks!

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,143 posts
6,479 battles

If you're having an issue where the game is crashing very frequently and support hasn't been able to fix it in 23 days and over several patches, it seems unlikely that there's much that calling a support line is likely to do to improve the situation, even if one exists.  It's very likely that it's a client side issue that is beyond their control.

But to answer your question, the best you can hope for is that perhaps one of the WG community folks like @Radar_X or @SuperNikoPower can take a look at your ticket and give some feedback.

[VX9]
Beta Testers
323 posts
3,680 battles
59 minutes ago, Geococcyx said:

I have been sending them daily updates but they have stopped sending me help, or even acknowledging my issues.

I don't know if things have changed with their support service, but I know that at one point it was mentioned that each message you send in the chain before their next response bumps it further down in the queue, as it used to treat it as a new/additional issue. If you've only just now started sending daily updates to them, you might actually be making it worse. That is, if they're still using the same queue system. 

[77ARC]
Beta Testers
189 posts

Lay back, relax and tell us about:

What the crash looks like.

Your computer.

Your home network.

Your internet connection.

Did the kids get a new Xbox or PS4 for xmas?