Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bigbearbeear

Yet another cruiser line split question: Ship XP

11 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
272 posts
5,094 battles

I'm currently progressing through my Baltimore (tier 8) and is wondering what will happen to my Ship XP if the ship happens before I manage earn the tier 10 Des Moines?  Will they be reset to zero when they give me a new ship, or will the Ship XP be carried over to the new tier 8 9 I will get?

At the moment I'm at 75k ship XP on the Baltimore and I can't decide if I should buy signal flags and "floor it" or just wait for the line split.  If I get the flags, but is still unable to reach tier 10, I'm worried that I might waste all the flags if they reset the XP to zero. 

Thanks.

Edited by bigbearbeear

Members
2,047 posts
3,889 battles

Wut? Baltimore is T9 right now.

For line splits, the exp says on the tier and line that you got the exp in so Cleveland exp would go onto Pensacola, Pensacola exp would go to New Orleans, and so on.

[WOLF5]
Members
272 posts
5,094 battles

I meant tier 9 above, that is good to know, thanks.

Edited by bigbearbeear

[JR]
[JR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
390 posts
4,124 battles

The Baltimore XP will be transferred to the new tier 9 ship, Buffalo.  You will also be gifted the Buffalo as well as keeping the Baltimore and so on.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,362 posts
10,151 battles
51 minutes ago, Inigo_M0ntoya said:

The Baltimore XP will be transferred to the new tier 9 ship, Buffalo.  You will also be gifted the Buffalo as well as keeping the Baltimore and so on.

This ^^^

[GRFOX]
Members
2,205 posts
4,521 battles

Grind to New Orleans and stop. If you do you will have all the current tree line up to Baltimore. Unless you really want Buffalo then grind to Baltimore.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles
4 hours ago, bigbearbeear said:

I'm currently progressing through my Baltimore (tier 8) and is wondering what will happen to my Ship XP if the ship happens before I manage earn the tier 10 Des Moines?  Will they be reset to zero when they give me a new ship, or will the Ship XP be carried over to the new tier 8 9 I will get?

At the moment I'm at 75k ship XP on the Baltimore and I can't decide if I should buy signal flags and "floor it" or just wait for the line split.  If I get the flags, but is still unable to reach tier 10, I'm worried that I might waste all the flags if they reset the XP to zero. 

Thanks.

Your new Buffalo should have the same amount of exp that your old Baltimore had.  Think of it this way.  You have X amount of USN T9 CA exp and when the split happens you will still have X amount of USN T9 CA exp.  The only change will be the name and capability of the ship.

[WOLF5]
Members
272 posts
5,094 battles
16 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

This ^^^

Thanks AT, good to see you in a coop game yesterday.  You were driving that Atlanta like you stole it, firing wholesale at everything.  Lots of pew pew pew in that game.  :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,362 posts
10,151 battles
5 hours ago, bigbearbeear said:

Thanks AT, good to see you in a coop game yesterday.  You were driving that Atlanta like you stole it, firing wholesale at everything.  Lots of pew pew pew in that game.  :Smile_teethhappy:

Same.

That was the one where the Neptune kept smoking for me with all the T9's I think? You were in Baltimore weren't you?

Was kind of funny how I was whining (yes, yes I was - whining big time LOL) in spawn about how I was dead before it started when I saw all the T9's with me in Atlanta and yet somehow I came in 1st LOL. :Smile_facepalm:

I want smoke for my pew pew pew boat LOL

Yeah the old gun barrels were warm after that one. Had almost 600 rounds fired.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WOLF5]
Members
272 posts
5,094 battles
22 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

That was the one where the Neptune kept smoking for me with all the T9's I think? You were in Baltimore weren't you?

Was kind of funny how I was whining (yes, yes I was - whining big time LOL) in spawn about how I was dead before it started when I saw all the T9's with me in Atlanta and yet somehow I came in 1st LOL. :Smile_facepalm:

I want smoke for my pew pew pew boat LOL

Yeah the old gun barrels were warm after that one. Had almost 600 rounds fired.

Yes, that game.  I only realized you were in the game because of that chat message prior the battle starting.  And yes, I was driving my Baltimore and came in 2nd.  It was a fun game, everyone was engaged and played aggressively, which is what I like best when playing co-op.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,362 posts
10,151 battles
2 hours ago, bigbearbeear said:

Yes, that game.  I only realized you were in the game because of that chat message prior the battle starting.  And yes, I was driving my Baltimore and came in 2nd.  It was a fun game, everyone was engaged and played aggressively, which is what I like best when playing co-op.

Yeah that was a fun one. I also agree it is why I like Co-op.

How I lived, let alone somehow came in 1st, is a mystery...LOL I brought a spitball gun to a tank battle :Smile_hiding:

:Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this