Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
netgear

HSF, which crate type has best chance of portraits

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3 posts

It seems like the 'dice' box gives less rewards normally.  So, does that mean it has a lower chance to give portraits?   

Of the other three crates, are they all equal in their chance?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles

From my personal experience they all seem to have the same chance. 

Beta Testers
3 posts

Doesn't the dice one give only 1 reward normally, not the 3 or 4 rewards of the other crates?   Seems like a big difference.  But have not got enough to really know.   I normally would just do the dice and hope for a super.

[E-E]
[E-E]
Members
15,677 posts
14,045 battles

The only ones that have guarantee portrait drops are the crates given by the specific HSF Graf Spee, Harekaze, Musashi, Yamato missions.  The rest is in RNG's hands.  Good luck, gents.  At least the campaign is there for good though.

Alpha Tester
2,737 posts
4,354 battles
25 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

The only ones that have guarantee portrait drops are the crates given by the specific HSF Graf Spee, Harekaze, Musashi, Yamato missions.  The rest is in RNG's hands.  Good luck, gents.  At least the campaign is there for good though.

For good? This ain't Yamamoto, it only lasts for the next four numbers of the second digit...but if what Asia server stated also apply here, we have until September...

An easy way to tell whether you get a collection item is when the box's content starts more left than usual, you get one. If not, the first content will appear in the usual spot.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

I think I saw a 7.5 patch listed somewhere as the "timer" but that might apply only to the HSF ships, and Musashi/Yamato crate rewards for ship wins. 

Sign in to follow this