Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kaa1el

What's the purpose of AA if it can't shoot down planes?!

52 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
135 posts

CV is pure overpowered, especially the midway

I clicked every single AA equipment and skill with my 19 skill captain for my Yamato. But it seems can't even shoot down one single planes against that op midway.

This is not balanced at all. I suggest wg to nerf midway and other carriers in the following way:

1. reduce all plane hp to 1/4 of current value

2. reduce the number of planes to 3 per squadron

3. increase service time to 6 minutes

4. add service time for initial plane launch

5. decrease the total number of planes to 24, for example, you can use 6+9+9 for fighters, torpedo planes, and bombers

6. reduce carrier hp to 10000 (1000*n for other tier n carriers)

7. reduce carrier top speed to 15 kt

8. change the damage model, so that the whole model is one single bulk of citadel, this will make it easy to kill if cv got spotted

also, AA should be buffed for all ships except CV:

1. triple all AA damage across the board

2. triple all AA range

3. if an AA mount is destroyed, it will respawn (repaired) in 20 seconds

These nerfs and buffs are necessary to balance the overpowered class of carrier. It is the cancer of world of warships. It takes zero skill and zero risk to gain scores in this game. The use of carrier should be highly discouraged. That's the bottom line.

 

  • Funny 5
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 14
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
347
[H-W-C]
Members
1,259 posts
3,306 battles

Tell me mate, how did Yamato sink?

Spoiler

You guessed it, aircraft!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
863
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,849 posts
4,224 battles
7 minutes ago, Kaa1el said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5674628

nfaCiUf.gif

I knew this gif would reap dividends!

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,418
[HINON]
Supertester
7,522 posts
7,578 battles

Carriers are a ship type, not a class. Class for example would be Midway Class. Go read a book. And how about for once you stop complaining about everything. You whine more than my 7 year old daughter. If you’re going to repeatedly act like a little child, then I’m sure a good chunk of the forum can pitch in and get you some little blocks to play with. But seeing as how you act in here, those may be a little too advanced for you too.

Edited by renegadestatuz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles

first dd now cv

whats next? cl? ca?

after that....any other BB thats not IJN?

after that, izumo musashi amagi kii?

you might as well ask wg to nerf everyone else's brain

Edited by jason199506

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
863
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,849 posts
4,224 battles
1 minute ago, jason199506 said:

first dd now cv

whats next? cl? ca?

after that....any other BB thats not IJN?

after that, izumo musashi amagi kii?

you might as well ask wg to nerf everyone else's brain

Or buff his own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
375
[HINON]
Members
1,491 posts
14,550 battles
19 minutes ago, Kaa1el said:

triple all AA range

That would make my Minotaur's long range AA effective out to 25.8 km.  Which seems to be just a tad excessive...

7DzPPy5.gif

 

 

Edited by Jnobsir
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,381
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,974 posts
6,460 battles
19 minutes ago, Kaa1el said:

CV is pure overpowered, especially the midway

I clicked every single AA equipment and skill with my 19 skill captain for my Yamato. But it seems can't even shoot down one single planes against that op midway.

This is not balanced at all. I suggest wg to nerf midway and other carriers in the following way:

1. reduce all plane hp to 1/4 of current value

2. reduce the number of planes to 3 per squadron

3. increase service time to 6 minutes

4. add service time for initial plane launch

5. decrease the total number of planes to 24, for example, you can use 6+9+9 for fighters, torpedo planes, and bombers

6. reduce carrier hp to 10000 (1000*n for other tier n carriers)

7. reduce carrier top speed to 15 kt

8. change the damage model, so that the whole model is one single bulk of citadel, this will make it easy to kill if cv got spotted

also, AA should be buffed for all ships except CV:

1. triple all AA damage across the board

2. triple all AA range

3. if an AA mount is destroyed, it will respawn (repaired) in 20 seconds

These nerfs and buffs are necessary to balance the overpowered class of carrier. It is the cancer of world of warships. It takes zero skill and zero risk to gain scores in this game. The use of carrier should be highly discouraged. That's the bottom line.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
359
[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles
19 minutes ago, Kaa1el said:

5. decrease the total number of planes to 24, for example, you can use 6+9+9 for fighters, torpedo planes, and bombers

7. reduce carrier top speed to 15 kt

 

l.....lan.....langley?

Quote

2. reduce the number of planes to 3 per squadron

well that's just OP

Quote

4. add service time for initial plane launch

there already is

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,381
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,974 posts
6,460 battles

i think i can sum up everyones thoughts upon reading the OP

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
21 minutes ago, Kaa1el said:

 

Looks at OP name.

27dfdd686546b592bbdd4f7a10660dd5929e749b

The same guy who thinks the Yamato is Underpowered.

download.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58
[-SYN-]
Members
156 posts
134 battles

I have a 9 year old daughter, and you complain more in these threads than she has in her entire life. Many have tried to be understanding and respectful of and to you, but, man, you just don't get it. The playerbase, especially the forumites and WG staff, we just don't have time for whining, and that's ALL you do. I've never seen a positive thing from you, and have no idea how you ever got 60 upvotes on anything.

 

Learn the game. Adapt, each match, to the ships you face. Overcome the limitations you clearly have. Learn, learn, learn, learn. If everything in the game bothers you as much as you claim, then why in heaven's name are you still playing it?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
561 posts
3,460 battles

@ 4 is when I realized the OP has probably has never played CV before.

@ first sentence of the thread is when I realized the OP has no idea how to balance a multiplayer game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
135 posts

im not saying missouri is underpowered, missouri aa is better than yamatos

it’s yamato needs aa to be buffed. with the current parameters she doesn’t stand a chance against cv, even t8 cv

Edited by Kaa1el
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
167
[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
557 posts

im sure many players consider your 18" at 25km OP. how about we nerf that yammy bulge from 50% down to 5%. Seems about on par with your constant over-reactions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
863
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,849 posts
4,224 battles
4 minutes ago, Kaa1el said:

it’s yamato needs aa to be buffed. with the current parameters she doesn’t stand a chance against cv, even t8 cv

Only if Yamato gets her penetration, rate of fire, and shell damage reduced to 1/1000th of what it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

t4U9vsN.gif

I think your funny with all the Troll Threads you do. Hell I could knit a sweater with all your threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
342
[INTEL]
Members
751 posts
7,931 battles

 OP is sailing a ship that can overmatch every single ship in the game regardless of angling, but CVs are OP because he cant swat away their planes?

 

hmmmm....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
863
[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,849 posts
4,224 battles
Just now, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I think your funny with all the Troll Threads you do. Hell I could knit a sweater with all your threads.

They're not troll threads. This guy actually believes it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
Just now, Carrier_Lexington said:

They're not troll threads. This guy actually believes it.

Ah, so he is an idiot. It does explain alot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×