Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
senseNOTmade

sense not made

5 comments in this topic

[ASHIP]
Members
580 posts
5,190 battles

So, is it just me, or does being top 2 on the team while using a tier 10 ship in a ranked battle seem a little... Demanding... I mean, I know that WG knows that I know that they think (correctly) that I am an absolutely AMAZING player who needs his own personal challenges just to give all the scrubs a chance, but this seems a tiny bit... Unachievable... Am I missing something?

5a6d1919aca9b_ScreenShot2018-01-28at00_25_21.png.4834e70aae1068376f4b76faedc4bf76.png

[RUST]
Alpha Tester
884 posts
3,403 battles

Its for super league, not normal ranked battles.

Members
9,861 posts
5 minutes ago, _Luna said:

Its for super league, not normal ranked battles.

People play for 18 months, probably see this personal challenge multiple times, yet still have no idea what it's about...

Welcome to WOWS....:Smile_teethhappy:

[ASHIP]
Members
580 posts
5,190 battles
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Super League. Reading is key here.

But in order for people to read, something must first be written down. So you see, me coming onto the forums to first write before reading is not just what I did, it's also the only thing I could possible have done. :cap_tea::cap_fainting:

Welp, while I have you all here, take a look at this terrible game I had just now:

TerribleNeptuneDefeat1.thumb.png.a3936be8255e9f6ec322bbd13adae4fc.png

And you know what the real kicker is? In the end, we were beaten by an afk player and his two buddies who ran away, as the enemy reached 1000 points.

Never seems to be enough, does it?

Sign in to follow this