Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Need incentives to help with winning and team play .

6 comments in this topic

[WDS]
Members
344 posts
6,881 battles

It seems to me that some of the missions and campaigns can be counter productive to actually winning the game . Many players seem preoccupied with trying to set six ships on fire , hit one bb with six torpedoes ,

or sink two Japanese cruisers . It's easy to get too focused on your mission or campaign and lose sight of trying to actually win the game . Maybe everyone from the winning team should get a little something extra , perhaps get more for capping some

kind of incentive or reward for team play and winning the game . I know everyone is grinding trying to get credits , caption skills , and free xp but maybe if u are on the losing team u should get nothing extra ever . I would just like to see a little something extra

for the winning team something small that would add up after time that people could use while they are grinding . So instead of a cruiser or whatever chasing a bb at the end of a game trying to set it on fire he would be capping a base or helping a team

mate not just picking on Cruiser's by the way just using it as an example .  Now I just want to say I stink at the game and have a lot to still lean and I could be wrong but I it  just seems to me it might help with team play and winning .

What do you think anybody have any ideas ?

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Give Missions and campaigns a Mode by and in itself.  Just a thought.  

[KP]
Members
1,995 posts
18,391 battles
4 minutes ago, clammboy said:

It seems to me that some of the missions and campaigns can be counter productive to actually winning the game . Many players seem preoccupied with trying to set six ships on fire , hit one bb with six torpedoes ,

or sink two Japanese cruisers . It's easy to get too focused on your mission or campaign and lose sight of trying to actually win the game . Maybe everyone from the winning team should get a little something extra , perhaps get more for capping some

kind of incentive or reward for team play and winning the game . I know everyone is grinding trying to get credits , caption skills , and free xp but maybe if u are on the losing team u should get nothing extra ever . I would just like to see a little something extra

for the winning team something small that would add up after time that people could use while they are grinding . So instead of a cruiser or whatever chasing a bb at the end of a game trying to set it on fire he would be capping a base or helping a team

mate not just picking on Cruiser's by the way just using it as an example .  Now I just want to say I stink at the game and have a lot to still lean and I could be wrong but I it  just seems to me it might help with team play and winning .

What do you think anybody have any ideas ?

I find if I don't alter my play style these missions get completed naturally. I have noticed that the really stupid chase a ship thing happens regardless of whether there is a campaign or weekend mission. You can blame ops and missions all you want Bush League play happens no matter what.

Members
1,819 posts
5 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Give Missions and campaigns a Mode by and in itself.  Just a thought.  

See my post about coop players in random modes, it explains everything.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
Just now, Kconvey_1 said:

See my post about coop players in random modes, it explains everything.

I have and hope you get the MO soon.

• Cool 1

[WDS]
Members
344 posts
6,881 battles
1 minute ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I find if I don't alter my play style these missions get completed naturally. I have noticed that the really stupid chase a ship thing happens regardless of whether there is a campaign or weekend mission. You can blame ops and missions all you want Bush League play happens no matter what.

I wasn't blaming the missions so much as trying to find a better incentive for people to play together and win the games .

Sign in to follow this