Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

BoTs have acquired human intelligence!

30 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
2,230 posts
9,756 battles

Who said bot were stupid ? Unlike some player, they never repair after one fire. 

Members
4,714 posts
7,301 battles
49 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

DmCkay, hate to tell you this. I am a robot also. I was pre programmed to respond from certain words from you. Watch out, you may be the only silicone based unit in the game ok. Watch Dr_Venture, obvious bot.

th?id=OIP.tnhyR-pnQT12DkS8P4QHwAHaFQ&pid

O man I am scared sh#tless. I am old and low tech.  Pls....pls cut me some slack. Bots are coming.  Implications for humanity?  :Smile_honoring:  Bot wars?  Bot women and men?  Hell that is already here.  May buy a gal!!!   Ha.  Just read that now THE biggest demand in brothels is BOT women.  What does all this mean? :Smile_amazed:

Edited by dmckay

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,255 posts
4,138 battles
3 hours ago, Crucis said:

Actually, there's a trick that will increase the number of torp hits you can get.  Apparently, bot ships know that you've launched torps at then because you launch them while using the torp aiming guide.  So, before you launch, hit the "X" key to turn off target lock on the ship and use the last aim guide to aim your torps manually.  It can be very useful and effective.  Not 100%, but better than otherwise.

yeah..I've found that that's the only way. If you keep locked on they will dodge most if not all no matter how ell the shot is lined up.

[CVA16]
Members
2,760 posts
7,274 battles
51 minutes ago, dmckay said:

O man I am scared sh#tless. I am old and low tech.  Pls....pls cut me some slack. Bots are coming.  Implications for humanity?  :Smile_honoring:  Bot wars?  Bot women and men?  Hell that is already here.  May buy a gal!!!   Ha.  Just read that now THE biggest demand in brothels is BOT women.  What does all this mean? :Smile_amazed:

They cum for you DM. Succumb brother and you will be well.   th?id=OIP.maqFRlEx5rc8IPLNdUKvoAHaEo&pid

• Cool 1

Members
4,714 posts
7,301 battles
1 minute ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

They cum for you DM. Succumb brother and you will be well.   th?id=OIP.maqFRlEx5rc8IPLNdUKvoAHaEo&pid

OK!  Rgr. Got it!  Tks.  Plus 1

Sign in to follow this