Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MassiveSalvo

Below Av Seeking Education Clan

6 comments in this topic

[SPF]
Members
87 posts
9,513 battles

Dear Clans still searching for a clan, 48.8^% WR, I would like to learn more. I am able to be a team player. Mature, intelligent and play pretty much daily. I am in a clan that is dying lately(no communication)

I watch streams daily, youtubes and read the forums. I am learning and in gaining. 2 clans have approached me and turned me away I suppose due to my WR but in some ships my WR is 55^% so it's also the fact I grind 'everything and try everything' ! Most clans have people that are not interested in learning and I'm not interested in that. 

If you have a good clan with an open mind and heart message me in game MassiveSalvo or here and let's see through Discord/TS if we have chemistry and you have the time and energy to teach.

Edited by MassiveSalvo

[SF-A]
Members
2,847 posts
5,547 battles

I don't know about my clan, but would be happy to div if you catch me online!

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey MassiveSalvo,

everybody needs to learn and practice to improve your game. The rookie today maybe the next big star. Although with 5600 battles, you ain't a rookie :)

That being said, we are always looking for more players, we do provide trainings and help each other out. Check out our recruitment thread to see what we are about. We are not just a clan, we are BWC. One team, one fight!

cheerrs, 

C. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,706 posts
11,320 battles

Remember you can find people to play with and learn from outside of your own clan. The NA community discord is a large community that usually has players will to help someone improve.

You're also welcome to come check us out at the Syndicate, link in my signature.

[SAA]
Members
5 posts
15,075 battles

SAA ShipAholics Anonymous is looking for casual and competitive players for the next season of clan battles. Discord for comm.'s pm if you want to hang out div or have questions

Sign in to follow this