You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mykil

Wargaming should take away all the “DRAW BATTLES”

7 comments in this topic

[-TXT-]
Alpha Tester
51 posts
15,285 battles

I really feel that Wargaming should take away all the “DRAW BATTLES” from open beta testing. I fell that open beta testers, from back in the day, should not have to suffer from a bad idea that was dissolved in the first year, leaving us hanging with diminished win/lose ratio’s. I myself have 56 DRAWS on my record, counting as loses, while anyone that join the ranks just one year later, has ZERO. Which counts for about 95% of that players, again, leaving Alpha/Beta testers hanging. Mykil

• Bad 1

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
914 posts
6,098 battles

Beta W/L does not affect current W/L does it?

I know on the website I have to click a different menu to see the rates for beta stuff.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,396 battles

Afaik OBT stats are still valid, CBT stats are not. I would _love_ to get all my OBT noob stats purged, but ha ha don't think it's gonna happen.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,143 posts
8,762 battles
22 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Afaik OBT stats are still valid, CBT stats are not. I would _love_ to get all my OBT noob stats purged, but ha ha don't think it's gonna happen.

Closed stats are separate from the open/live stats. I never understood the hatred of draws since probably 99% were the fault of the teams themselves so neither deserved a win. Plus there are times that pulling off a draw is a win for one of the teams. People are too often over fixated on stats that really don't matter.

[TF16B]
Members
8,051 posts
16,991 battles
1 hour ago, mykil said:

Which counts for about 95% of that players, again, leaving Alpha/Beta testers hanging.

Spoken as if there are never any draws now; which is patently not true.

There haven't been many, but I have seen them occasionally over the last two+ years.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,554 posts
3,734 battles
3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Spoken as if there are never any draws now; which is patently not true.

There haven't been many, but I have seen them occasionally over the last two+ years.

Strangely enough I have one draw on my Yamato, can't quite remember how I got it, but apparently I did.