Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordsShield

|FEVER| looking for NEW and Experienced players!!!! Fun and Friendly! Teamwork is a must! Microphone and DISCORD a MUST

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
11 posts
1,062 battles

Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members.

We have recently started a Wargaming section of which i am the XO, we are recruiting for all Wargaming titles! we are looking for new and experienced players to join our ranks and to have fun and run some clan centralized events!

We are one of the biggest clans with over 1,200+ active members. Our members play a wide variety of games (World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, consoles, and the list goes on).

Fever hosts a Discord server which usually has 100 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forums (over 1,500+ active users) where members can talk with each other on just about anything.

Fever also has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and many other ways. These coins can be used, through the fever store, to get your own TS room, beta keys, steam games, and much more.

Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!

Register here: 
http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php

Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application

Discord information: http://feverclan.com/forums/6-information-amp-announcements/111275-discord.html

------------------------------------------------------------
When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following:

Fever Member Referral
Referrer: LordsShield

------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join the pandemic! If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them!

-LordsShield

Beta Testers
11 posts
1,062 battles

What do you look for in a clan? I was looking for a thriving, mature gaming community built on respect. I found this in |Fever|. I really felt like |Fever| wanted to know who I was before I joined, and accepted me for who I was and not as another statistic. From the moment I joined, I have felt welcome and respected. I think you will find the same.

Beta Testers
11 posts
1,062 battles

We are still actively seeking members to become a part our our Community! we are active daily on our discord and always on our forums! feel free to stop by and join us and talk with any one of our members! 

Beta Testers
11 posts
1,062 battles

How is it going everyone? if you got any questions about our community feel free to ask or drop on by our discord anytime! if you have any questions feel free to ask them on this forum as well! we are actively seeking members to grow our numbers! See you on the Open Seas!

Beta Testers
11 posts
1,062 battles

We have a game night this saturday at 8 PM EST ! feel free to come on by and visit us and get to know some of the members! its going to be a great time and we would love if anyone were to stop by !

Beta Testers
11 posts
1,062 battles

We are hosting a Game Night tonight as a clan! if you are interested in us feel free to stop on by and participate with us! we are starting at 8 PM EST Saturday nights! looking forward to seeing you all there!!

Sign in to follow this