Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

Here's a suggestion for better game play

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts

we want more up close and personal fights, long distance sniping misses too much and it's no fun

but, if you push you get focus fired and deleted very fast, no credit/xp incentive will compensate that

so, how to make people fight up close without getting focus fired and deleted?

more cyclones, lol

• Bad 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

More cyclones? Say no more.

itnG5xp.jpg

• Cool 2

Members
4,441 posts
6,137 battles
20 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

we want more up close and personal fights, long distance sniping misses too much and it's no fun

but, if you push you get focus fired and deleted very fast, no credit/xp incentive will compensate that

so, how to make people fight up close without getting focus fired and deleted?

more cyclones, lol

I don't think there really is a solution other than asking in chat for them to move up and fight. They may they may not. Many players are just passive by nature or overly bought into the just stay alive thing. They are like the football coach who has a lead going into the 4th quarter and sits on it by going to the ground and becoming nonaggressive hoping his D can hold the other team scoreless. So afraid to lose they end up getting beat,  Tom Brady and the Pats eat these types up.  Ever notice?  I am not a Pats fan my team is, I hate to admit, the Bengals....sigh. But I respect the aggressiveness of the Pats. They never quit.  Some teams do however. 

Edited by dmckay
  • Cool 1

[ASHIP]
Members
582 posts
5,196 battles
23 minutes ago, dmckay said:

I don't think there really is a solution other than asking in chat for them to move up and fight. 

Sure there are! If Tears of the Cruisers teaches us anything it's that wide open maps discourage pushes. You can also play with detection- make it longer so people don't get focus fired as much, or make guns less accurate and shells penetrate less at range. There's lots of things WG could do.

PS: Just to be clear, I'm not saying any of these are good ideas. But they would probably make people more aggressive.

[WOLF6]
Members
1,775 posts
4,804 battles

Man, I must be playing BBs all wrong. I am a DD main by preference, but thought I'd give BBs a try, see what the deal is from the other side. If you position well, you can move up. Different ships have different bow armor, so angling requirements change, but unless you get focused from 3+, you can keep moving up. Amazing the panic it creates. A BB in cap, 3 minutes into the game?! #WTAF! #OMFG!

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
45 minutes ago, Thornir said:

Man, I must be playing BBs all wrong. I am a DD main by preference, but thought I'd give BBs a try, see what the deal is from the other side. If you position well, you can move up. Different ships have different bow armor, so angling requirements change, but unless you get focused from 3+, you can keep moving up. Amazing the panic it creates. A BB in cap, 3 minutes into the game?! #WTAF! #OMFG!

vBn7Q1d.gif

[HINON]
Members
1,487 posts
14,548 battles
1 hour ago, Doomlock said:

More cyclones? Say no more.

mYzXdYD.gif

Edited by Jnobsir

Sign in to follow this