Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

The 10% Coupon

6 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,784 posts
12,916 battles

So...it's not applicable to doubloon, special offers, discounted items and limited-time offers.  As 90% of the items in the premium shop are special offers, already discounted, or limited time....what exactly can the coupon be used for?

And pray tell me...how do you actually USE the coupon?

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
18 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

So...it's not applicable to doubloon, special offers, discounted items and limited-time offers.  As 90% of the items in the premium shop are special offers, already discounted, or limited time....what exactly can the coupon be used for?

I think it has a minimum of $30 bar before you can even use it. Besides Christmas sales just ended, who would be using these things anyway?

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
134 posts
9,251 battles

zzzzzz .. .I don't use it

That coupon only can use to buy Premium ship tier 7 and 8 ... with 10% discount ... => not worth.

[USCC2]
Members
3,434 posts
3 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

:Smile_teethhappy: Hold out - I got a 30% off coupon!

Only problem is, the game hasn't really ingratiated itself to me,  don't get me wrong I still enjoy it but only in a limited fashion. So there is really nothing that makes me actually want to spend money on this game atm. I think the 30% has probably run out by now(?)

[FML]
Members
1,636 posts
9,912 battles
4 hours ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Premium time, perhaps? 

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,309 battles

The offer says "selected packages over $30".  The coupon is valid for 7 days.

I don't really know what that means, either, or how to apply it.  Unfortunately, confusion is common with WoWS with offers like this.

I interpret it to mean only certain bundles are eligible.  I have tried to select packages to see if the coupon credited, but up to the final button to complete the purchase I have not seen anything.  Mine was only 10%, anyway.  Buying a mega-bundle for 10% off doesn't intrigue me.

Edited by desmo_2

Sign in to follow this