Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DaryaKonstantin

Raptor Rescue and Indy

4 comments in this topic

Members
154 posts
3,206 battles

So I was frustrated with my Indy in random battles, and so I decided to give operations another try this week (which happened to be Raptor Rescue). And it's the most funny I've ever had with Indy, even more fun then Ryuujo due to the more resilient planes.

fhZqM2L.gif

For now, it's solely how I'm grinding Indy, and even when I get Ranger, I'd probably not bother to advance further, at least for some time. Too much fun to be had in tier 6 operations to return my cv's to the torment that is tier 6 random mm. Really recommend it for sheer fun factor, even if I recognize it'll put me in bad habits if I ever take them back to randoms :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[WPP]
Members
455 posts
5,100 battles

It’s a really easy mission but when there’s a Carrier on the team it’s even easier - that CV way south is a bit of a pain and the only time I lose the mission is when too many people chase.

I also like how WG just gave me a free La Gall, New Mexico, and Gaede.  Grinding those is easy with this mission and they’re all fine ships to do it with.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, galspanic said:

I also like how WG just gave me a free La Gall, New Mexico, and Gaede.

First, congrats on the free ships; when is that ever not great! New Mexico I don't really use (have Arizona and I prefer her), but Gaede and La Gal are both fine ships, AND good for the event. Also, if you have a Gallant, consider using her; those single fire torps can really confuse the bots.

Members
1,604 posts
3,573 battles

May as well grind the Ranger and Lex now.  Premiums aren't going to be nerfed so its always going to be a pain to work your way through them.  

...I say as I sit and sigh at my Lex repeatedly then choose another ship that won't cause me to rage.

Sign in to follow this