You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

And cef_browser_process is STILL Interfering with Gameplay

7 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts

When are you going to FIX this?    I understand it's so you can sell ship's and other odd's and end's but why would you need to buy something during battle?    Please FIX this bug!

cef_browser-process.png

cef_browser_process#2.png

[WOLF5]
Members
256 posts

Hmm..So how does this "interfere" with the game ? You mean running in the background ? Doesn't seems to do anything much,,using a mere 5Mb  of memory, no measurable cpu usage. 

[BS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
5,763 battles

Bug? How is it a bug? It's used to call up player info, if I'm not mistaken?

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
18 hours ago, Wodyo said:

Bug? How is it a bug? It's used to call up player info, if I'm not mistaken?

While on a fast firing ship such as the Omaha,Cleveland,Vampire,Emerald,Danae the RoF is reduced to one shot a minute...........................If you even get that many.    Repeatedly in battle all I could was attempt to run and invariably bringing up the task manager there would be cef_browser_process  before my desktop crashed I deleted the whole file and the issue stopped,   Currently a friend(landlord) is allowing me to use his as he also plays the game I loggin to my account on his desktop.   So this being the case why should calling up player info be involved in battle and secondly why would it lag RoF only?   PS   on a ship with a slow RoF   such as a New York or New Mexico well let's say the RoF is then non existent

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[BS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
5,763 battles

Your computer either does not meet the minimum system requirements, or you have other software running that is causing your machine to slow down. Windows Update is the typical culprit, in my experience, in causing Frame Rate drops (FPS).

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,934 posts
11 minutes ago, Wodyo said:

Your computer either does not meet the minimum system requirements, or you have other software running that is causing your machine to slow down. Windows Update is the typical culprit, in my experience, in causing Frame Rate drops (FPS).

funny that the only thing it affects is RoF and my PC before it went dead ran both D3 and PoE just fine nope cef_browser_process is the culprit..............How do I know?   Because I finally got tired enuff of it I deleted the whole file.    Of course after that I had problems accessing the premium page(to look at a premium ship I'd just fought) however that was an easy fix I either waited till I was done playing or went to another PC.  As for windows update I made it so  'I'  not windows decide it's time update and I checked several times a week