You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FWRanger

Is this normal?

4 comments in this topic

[GRRR] FWRanger
2 posts
10,879 battles

I'm sorry if I repeated this post.. I was looking in some posts I didn't find nothing about this.

The question is.. Is normal when you are going to make a staffing the enemy planes are always intermittent so I miss, then I notice that all my planes were shooted down for the same fighter I tried to kill.

The plane is there and suddenly is behind my fighter, REALLY?? 

• Cool 1

3,547 posts
6,867 battles

Wow almost 9000 battles, and this your second post, and you complain about this? lol

+1 for audacity and cluelessness

[WLDD] DrPuffin
37 posts
7,747 battles
On 1/26/2018 at 7:33 PM, FWRanger said:

I'm sorry if I repeated this post.. I was looking in some posts I didn't find nothing about this.

The question is.. Is normal when you are going to make a staffing the enemy planes are always intermittent so I miss, then I notice that all my planes were shooted down for the same fighter I tried to kill.

Ignore the pleb, that is annoying. What happened is you tried to strafe the enemy, who knew this was coming, and moved his planes out of your strafe box (which the UI may or may not show) and then counter-strafed your planes. I've seen this happen all the time, and it never stops being annoying. I'm not sure what carrier branch you're playing, but I'd guess and say USN. If that is indeed the case, I would caution you on strafing the enemy planes early on in the game, as I see so many people do. I recommend using your bombers as bait to lure the enemy planes into straightaway, then strafing them out of the sky. I find this to be very useful against almost everyone at T7+, because they think so little of other CV players. 

I hope this helps mate,

[WLDD]DrPuffin

sartt
400 posts
2,441 battles
On 1/26/2018 at 6:33 PM, FWRanger said:

welcome to world of bugs, this has happened to me so many times. I strafe the enemy planes nothing happens then they just teleport and all my planes are dead.