Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
aussie_41

aussie_41

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
43 battles

HI Just started wows after 3years abs can I re-join server USA OR AUTO when last I played I had aircraft carriers etc lots of exper. gold 

but it seems I have lost all

aussie_41

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Do you remember your log-in information? your account is still in the system if you have the log-in info

• Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,322 posts
11,878 battles

If it is the wrong region you may need a region changer mod to play on the NA server. I use the one from aslain.com to play on the EU one.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,979 posts
9,855 battles
2 hours ago, aussie_41 said:

after 3years abs

If it has been 3 years then you where last playing in the Closed Beta Test period and everything was set back after that to the beginning set-up . Any doubloons you had should have been credited to your account though ( not sure about that since you would have missed OBT to ) .

:Smile_honoring:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,828 battles
8 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

If it has been 3 years then you where last playing in the Closed Beta Test period and everything was set back after that to the beginning set-up . Any doubloons you had should have been credited to your account though ( not sure about that since you would have missed OBT to ) .

:Smile_honoring:

The Andermani makes a good point; you may want to contact support to get your account back. They will ask you an endless stream of questions about your old account, so make sure your memory is working well, but they are very helpful and if there is a way, they'll try to help you find it.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this