You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Arthorh

HSF Portraits

9 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers
84 posts

How i got more duplicates than items collected when i dont own not even half of the collection?

5a6b8aae4f44c_wowportraits.thumb.jpg.06f6cf435854021cc2306b16595e8ec1.jpg

This looks beyond bad luck, im starting to think that maybe only part of the collection is available at a certain time frame, (regular containers only), and that you can only get 

a limited set of portraits during that time.

Someone who is good at math could do me a favor and tell me what are the odds of that happening plz?

Its already an insane long grind with... 

- exchange rate of 5 duplicates for 1

- combined with the fact that those are in regular containers so you have to play for hours (depending on premium time and special camo/flags etc) every single day for months if you dont have the ships

- plus its not 100% that those will drop in those containers

Im lucky that already got the yamy so i got those extra 10 containers but man i feel bad for those that only got the regular containers going for them.

Beta Testers
538 posts
2,840 battles

won 20 matches with my harekaze and already finished the event mission.....

you can use a HSF Graff spee, HSF harekaze  and get 20 wins with each to get a total of 40 crates

[PVE]
Members
9,013 posts
7,315 battles
23 minutes ago, Arthorh said:

How i got more duplicates than items collected when i dont own not even half of the collection?

5a6b8aae4f44c_wowportraits.thumb.jpg.06f6cf435854021cc2306b16595e8ec1.jpg

This looks beyond bad luck, im starting to think that maybe only part of the collection is available at a certain time frame, (regular containers only), and that you can only get 

a limited set of portraits during that time.

Someone who is good at math could do me a favor and tell me what are the odds of that happening plz?

Its already an insane long grind with... 

- exchange rate of 5 duplicates for 1

- combined with the fact that those are in regular containers so you have to play for hours (depending on premium time and special camo/flags etc) every single day for months if you dont have the ships

- plus its not 100% that those will drop in those containers

Im lucky that already got the yamy so i got those extra 10 containers but man i feel bad for those that only got the regular containers going for them.

The HSF collection runs through April 30th, so you have time. Don't turn in the duplicates until you have enough to finish the collection. That way you can have more options to get a pic that you do not have yet, which means that you will need less duplicates.

[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
14,873 battles

you know you can cash in 5 duplicates to fill one blank spot right?

Members
191 posts
2 minutes ago, Triela50 said:

you know you can cash in 5 duplicates to fill one blank spot right?

^ This.
I completed almost half of them by this method.

Members
2,223 posts
14,034 battles

Don't worry about the duplicates they will help you finish sooner. This happens with all the campaigns. Please for duplicates you don't need to finish WG turns them into usually 15k credits.

Alpha Tester
2,738 posts
4,360 battles

There's still more than two months to go...hopefully we'll have eight to finish the whole thing.

Members
26 posts
1,336 battles

Funny you say that. I noticed the EXACT same thing. I've got 9 characters out of 35, and 3 duplicates. Not very good odds.