You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xDiaboliquex

So, I hate to be "that guy"...

6 comments in this topic

[-SYN-]
Members
156 posts
134 battles

...However, I kinda think I have to be that guy. WG, please, where is T-61? The silence on this is kind of deafening. She was supposed to be here in December, then it was this month, and she's still not around. If it's a balance issue, just say so. I for one would appreciate it. I think many others would, as well.

I really want to play this ship, I really do.

[5IN]
Members
1,786 posts
8,109 battles

There have been a ton of threads devoted to T-61 for the last month+.  While it is frustrating that WG is silent on the topic, I'm sure there is a good reason... or not.  who knows.  That said, @Sub_Octavian mentioned today in a Roma thread that they were moving to a new building... so that very well may be what is causing the delays.  It will get here when it does.  

b

[-K-]
Members
5,086 posts
8,969 battles

Considering Roma was just recently released, expect them to gap out the timeline between releases of her and T-61.  

I'd bet it drops next weekend, unless there is an unforseen delay.

[EREKT]
Members
768 posts
5,781 battles

You know what, anyone listen to the new Warships podcast with pigeon? They said NOTHING about T-61, it's almost like they agree'd not to talk about it....

[SIM]
Members
2,447 posts
4,080 battles

Cancelled until further notice. They’ll release it once they’re happy with its stats, which they aren’t currently.

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,739 posts
4,533 battles

T-gate, coined it.