Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
King_Mike_57

Looking for clan

9 comments in this topic

[POW-M]
Beta Testers
2 posts
4,523 battles

interested in joining a mature 21+ clan, I'm on most nights and sometimes during the day.  I'm very much a team player always looking to improve my play, serious play with a fun attitude. Long time member of [ Xero ] clan in WOT, and WOWP. Have comms. Logged 3000+ battles.

[AK]
Beta Testers
305 posts
2,011 battles

Www.armoredknights.us. great group of folks, lots of fun. Join our Discord (link on main page) and come meet us!

~ Fear

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey guys, 

don't forget to take a look at BWC. We have what you are looking for ... and much more.
Some info in our recruitment thread or else i'm just a pm away.

cheers, 

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
8,650 battles

If you are looking to "step away" from the monotony of Solo Play and start winning battles as part of a cohesive group of friends.... consider giving [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 some consideration! We are a very active and friendly clan that has gained many new members and made MANY new friends by helping players escape the on-going drone of fighting battles all alone without the support and camaraderie of clan friends!

You are graciously invited to give consideration to [TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4, and see our plans, strategies, friendships and organizational structure for yourself! Our membership contains a very high percentage of military veterans... quite a few are still Active Duty Military personnel! To see the list of our military members, visit the "Hall Of Heroes" page on our OpServ.

To join us, apply on our OpServ at https://tsg4.enjin.com/recruitingprocess

Find us on the forums at http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/123629-tsg4-tactical-strike-group-4-is-recruiting-mature-18-dedicated-captains/

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
272 posts
8,398 battles

[SMI-1] Sea Mongerz Inc has openings for 9 players to join our clan, mainly active players that like to have fun together, mostly mid to High tier and ages from 30's to 60's a lot of US Vets in this clan, we use Discord it is mandatory for Ranked and Clan Battles. Any one interested just put in a Application or PM myself, thanks.

Sere_Pj

Commander [SMI-1][SMI-2] Sea Mongerz Inc.

Desktop_171008_2200.jpg

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,893 battles
On 1/26/2018 at 8:16 PM, knightrun said:

interested in joining a mature 21+ clan, I'm on most nights and sometimes during the day.  I'm very much a team player always looking to improve my play, serious play with a fun attitude. Long time member of [ Xero ] clan in WOT, and WOWP. Have comms. Logged 3000+ battles.

Pm Message sent to your profile. Have a great Day.

Sign in to follow this