You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LancerUlysses

MIssouri/Musashi/Nelson Grind Weekend

4 comments in this topic

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,134 posts
10,061 battles

This weekend Be Free thing looks like a great deal, +100% Free XP for playing randoms or ranked T5+

If you are thinking about grinding up the FeXP ships, this is a nice boost. 

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,040 posts
12,536 battles

Free XP math trivia: the +50% you get from a first win is a bigger boost to FXP earnings than the +100% Free XP mission if you're using FXP flags.

See the link in my sig for an explanation if you're interested.

[EREKT]
Members
782 posts
5,784 battles

I'm running low on my specials, i think I only have 10 of each left. BUT, I have 300 frosty firs, and I can buy 100 PapaPapa's. That combo plus equal speed charlie london deals pretty good free XP. 1,000 for an average game maybe? Plus, I can play the Anshan and Graff Spee which have built in free XP bonus. It's not amazing like when you stack all the specials flags with a type 59 200% XP multiplier though, lol. You get 10,000+ XP per round if you do well. Even stinker games net you like 4-6k free xp. I got the missouri in 4-5 days. I'm at 500k free xp right now luckily. Those santa crates definitely were worth the money.

I might just buy 5 of those Bismarck containers, I'm 2 items shy from finishing the collection.

Members
1,246 posts
20,668 battles

Yea still got some of those 2017 New Years camo, and all the XP signals going on a 19 pt Missouri and we'll see how that goes.

But ya gotta win; though, to make it worthwhile.