Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Very Odd Battle

8 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,106 posts
8,758 battles

So had this battle last night in Tears of the Desert and certainly would get the players that think game might be rigged Talking lol. 

Although this kind of battle does make one wonder if the occasional battle might be tiny bit rigged XD.

What was shocking though is how long the Graf Spee survived and the fact that it ended up fighting a tier 9 BB, killing the BB, and the Graf Spee was able to continue cruising around middle of the map for a while... 

I was thinking @Lert and @LittleWhiteMouse that they might want to rethink that Graf Spee review because this Graf Spee was exceeding the way the review made it out to be like by a lot. They seemed to have neglected to mention it having an immortality costumable??? Because even with damage control and repair party I was shocked at how long that thing lived and was one of last ships to be sunk. :Smile_teethhappy:

Definately not what I expected to see on my Missouri while credit grinding. And sadly do not have replay especially for this particular map since for reasons I am not  sure on this map is cursed beyond the usual because most of the times my game crashed it is on Tears of the Desert. But at least with my ship dead I was able to watch the Graf Spee.

IMG_0206.thumb.JPG.ac4cd14600bcefcbd6ead1ab011da87c.JPG

[HINON]
Supertester
18,957 posts
12,479 battles

You can take screenshots by pressing prtscrn, this will deposit a .jpg file in the /screenshots folder.

[DAY]
Members
1,154 posts
11,500 battles

one game doesnt prove much.......for all we know enemy BB couldve had a really bad dispersion streak

Members
631 posts
4,143 battles

I would be interested to see what that fight looked like. I have taken on tier 8 BB's with my Graf Spee before, but only when they are distracted and I can make proper use of my torpedoes. Going 1:1 with a full health tier 9 BB isn't going to end well, even if I get a full set of torpedoes into them.

Graf Spee is a great little boat though, it doesn't get nearly the love it deserves. 

• Cool 1

Members
2,459 posts
12,213 battles

With a game like that, many players may have simply ignored the Spee as it posed such little threat. Many times as top tier I'll let a bottom tier ship spam away as I focus on bigger threats.

Members
756 posts
15,482 battles

This match must have meant a lot to you that you would use black permanent marker on your monitor just to post that shot.....

[RKLES]
Members
7,106 posts
8,758 battles
2 hours ago, theLaalaa said:

This match must have meant a lot to you that you would use black permanent marker on your monitor just to post that shot.....

Lol no I edited the image before posting to avoid any potential naming and shaming accusations.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Well, that Graf managed to be lucky despite the uptiering. 

Sign in to follow this