Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HopeFool

Edinburgh Research Price

5 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
4,320 battles

If this is mentioned in another post my apologies, I did a search on the Edinburgh and there were no results.

The Edinburgh is supposed to be 108,000 XP along with the 8,800,000 credits... until you go to buy it. Surprisingly it then cost 126,500 XP and who knows how many credits to purchase the ship (as I don't have 126,500 XP).

I play CO-OP mainly so this was a long road to travel only to run into an unknown commission fee. I don't know if this is a bug or whatever but I think the Hindenburg is the same (showing 238,000 XP but then it's 283,000 XP to purchase).

Screenshots are included for Edinburgh only.

Thank you in advance.

shot-18.01.26_10.09.56-0865.jpg

shot-18.01.26_10.10.12-0081.jpg

shot-18.01.26_10.10.20-0148.jpg

[HINON]
Supertester
18,902 posts
12,435 battles

The 108k research price is from a fully researched Fiji. You don't have Fiji B hull researched yet.

• Cool 1

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles

Don't see why you censored everything out, but this basically what lert said.

[ARGSY]
Members
5,712 posts
3,894 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

The 108k research price is from a fully researched Fiji. You don't have Fiji B hull researched yet.

See above.

I made this mistake once already. Sideways and parallel options (gun, fire control, torpedo and engine upgrades) seem to have no effect, but you must go through the research for hull upgrades (even if you do not actually BUY them) to get the new ship and they cost extra XP.

I have been where you are and have the Fiji after a little over 1,000 battles. I got into Randoms because of the XP grind in the Vampire missions, and was mildly astonished at how quickly I moved through the awful Emerald grind because of it. You are taking a very slow road, although if you're enjoying it, keep on going. That being said, I am varying my ships quite a bit at the moment for the entertainment and diversification value, so I'm probably grinding through the Fiji at the same effective rate that you were! Keep up the good work.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this