You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Lollipop

USN Missouri...?

4 comments in this topic

[AKN]
[AKN]
Members
72 posts
7,055 battles

Question for Captains with a Missouri. In every WoWS contributor video on youtube about the Missouri, the ships ability to earn "massive credits" is its big sell point. Which is fine, but I have other ships that seem to keep me stocked with credits. So, having a ship that prints credits, doesn't seem like something I need.

What I'd like to know; does the Missouri generate massive amounts of XP as will as she generates credits? Because having a XP printing press would be very nice!  But if she doesn't make it ran XP and the putting aside the big Mo's credit earning ability, are the other features of the ships. The extra frontal armor and the radar, make her far more lethal then her sister ship in of the tree, the Iowa and therefor worth the price tag? 

[HINON]
Supertester
19,000 posts
12,491 battles

She earns the same amount of XP as any other T9, plus the same amount again with the 100% XP bonus on the camouflage.

So to answer your question, a Missouri with its standard camouflage and no other modifiers earns twice the XP as another T9 without modifiers.

[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
682 posts
10,379 battles

So I did some battles in mine with being in a clan and having access to the dock for Battleships as well as  running India Bravo Terra Three Flags and her camo which lowers it by a further 20% her repair bill is only 27000 credits plus 30000 credits  to resupply combined with any flags and and Premium is why Missouri earns some much 

Edited by yamato6945

[AKN]
[AKN]
Members
72 posts
7,055 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

She earns the same amount of XP as any other T9, plus the same amount again with the 100% XP bonus on the camouflage.

So to answer your question, a Missouri with its standard camouflage and no other modifiers earns twice the XP as another T9 without modifiers.

Ah, good info, Thank you!