Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Lost 1 KMS DD contact St Petersburg if you have any information

25 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,776 battles

Hi  Folks

Well its German weekend but there's sad news it seems T 61 is lost and nobody seems to know where it is, so sad.

Remember this announcement by the powers that be  " Flottentorpedoboot  ? " from December  mission briefing .

How about this one " Flottentorpedoboot? (Yeah, we know we said that back in December...) " January 

Well it seems that next months  mission briefing is going to read something like this " Flottentorpedoboot ? ( yeah we said  December and January ok lets add February as well oh hell we  have lost the ship ) "

So if any one has seen this ship please contact WG so that they don't keep putting cryptic messages in mission briefing announcements then releasing ships were not expected releases.

On the bright side you might be able to pick up a brand new French DD for German weekend wont that be fun.

regards

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[CUTE]
Members
5,155 posts
3,430 battles

OHhhh I LOVE French DD on a German weekend. They are neighbours so it's kinda the same right? I mean you can at least smell the French baguettes from Germany, so we must be getting close.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,120 posts
18,636 battles

Still very disappointed about the T-61. I blame LWM for her premium ships preview when she pointed out that this ship is OP. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_hiding:

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,185 battles

I just made a similar post.  I guess we should just be happy that they dont make movies. We'd have to show up at the theater every month they say it would be released in hopes they would have the film.

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
Members
5,155 posts
3,430 battles

All I was honestly hoping for would be a German DD premium that isn't a joke, to train captains on, within a year of the line launching.  Firstly they ninja'd the line and gimped it out of the block the night before launch. Then they nerfed DD to the point the KM line didn't seem to suck anymore. 1+ year to make a single Premium KM DD trainer. I do understand though, considering 2017 was "Year of the CV" so WG probably had all their resources tied up working on Carriers......

WG really needs to sort this title out, give their heads a shake and get it back between the lines. Make up whatever reason you want as to why people aren't sticking around but we are not growing as a population base, and haven't been. Maybe nonsense like "CV Year" and "Next Month" needs to take a backseat to actually sorting this out and making it so people play long enough we see a decent uptick in retention and not this churn we have all grown so used to.

• Cool 2

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,185 battles
Just now, Canadatron said:

All I was honestly hoping for would be a German DD premium that isn't a joke, to train captains on, within a year of the line launching.  Firstly they ninja'd the line and gimped it out of the block the night before launch. Then they nerfed DD to the point the KM line didn't seem to suck anymore. 1+ year to make a single Premium KM DD trainer. I do understand though, considering 2017 was "Year of the CV" so WG probably had all their resources tied up working on Carriers......

WG really needs to sort this title out, give their heads a shake and get it back between the lines. Make up whatever reason you want as to why people aren't sticking around but we are not growing as a population base, and haven't been. Maybe nonsense like "CV Year" and "Next Month" needs to take a backseat to actually sorting this out and making it so people play long enough we see a decent uptick in retention and not this churn we have all grown so used to.

I agree. I'd just like to see them say and do the same thing. They neglect one of their statements to rush to the next. T-61, Aigle, Ashitaka, and Abruzzi were all reviewed the same week and yet we see only the awkward battleship clone entered the game. However, Duke of York was announced with certain consumables and play style but we switched and released in like 3 weeks.

[ARGSY]
5,120 posts
18,636 battles
2 minutes ago, Canadatron said:

2017 was the year of the carrier. 2018 will be the year of T-61

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,776 battles
17 minutes ago, Blagoveshchensk said:

@tm63au

St. Petersburg ?! WG Central office is located in Minsk .

well where ever it is you can ring them they will probable bill your for the call at double price

[CUTE]
Members
5,155 posts
3,430 battles
2 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Well it's certainly headed in that direction! Maybe WG meant December 2018 - January 2019? Seems pretty clear there are certain types of ship that don't quite swing the same hammer down at Wargaming HQ. 

Edited by Canadatron

[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,776 battles
1 minute ago, Erebthoron said:

2016 /17 year of the CV

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,185 battles

I hate to sit here and complain so much about something so ridiculous like I am. I just wish I didnt get my hopes up so high to continuously have them crapped on. 

[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,776 battles
20 minutes ago, Spieges said:

I just made a similar post.  I guess we should just be happy that they dont make movies. We'd have to show up at the theater every month they say it would be released in hopes they would have the film.

Yeah I read your post too but this is turning out to be worse than the police academy sequels  

• Cool 1

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,185 battles

Like Canadatron said,  I just want my German Destroyer Captain training ship. Sure I can throw them on any number of German premiums but their skills dont compliment other ship types very well or at all. Its been like a year already so can we please just have it or be told its still being balanced, and not given fake information.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
11 minutes ago, tm63au said:

2016 /17 year of the CV

I'm thinking more like 2106 or 2107.  (numeral transposition is intentional.)

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,776 battles
3 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I'm thinking more like 2106 or 2107.  (numeral transposition is intentional.)

Oh yes well put sounds about right

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,475 battles

The T61 need more testing, just like the Graf --- .... wait for it .... G R A F ZZZZZZZZzzzz 

[ARGSY]
5,120 posts
18,636 battles
2 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

The T61 need more testing, just like the Graf --- .... wait for it .... G R A F ZZZZZZZZzzzz 

GZ is in her final test phase now (from the Dev blog)

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,475 battles

it actual time to go to sleep ZZZZZzzzz, at my time!

[ARGSY]
5,120 posts
18,636 battles
Just now, ObiwankzKenobi said:

it actual time to go to sleep ZZZZZzzzz, at my time!

Well, good night then.Early afternoon here.

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
54 minutes ago, Blagoveshchensk said:

@tm63au

St. Petersburg ?! WG Central office is located in Minsk .

Except Lesta Studio is in St. Petersburg. Lesta is who makes the game, where the devs are.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

T-61 will arrive when she arrives.

[ARGSY]
5,120 posts
18,636 battles
10 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

T-61 will arrive when she arrives.

A Flottentorpedoboot is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.
  • Funny 1

[POP]
Members
841 posts
9,483 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

Hi  Folks

Well its German weekend but there's sad news it seems T 61 is lost and nobody seems to know where it is, so sad.

1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

Still very disappointed about the T-61. I blame LWM for her premium ships preview when she pointed out that this ship is OP. :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_hiding:

This breaks my heart but I will also blame LWM...

[CRMSN]
5,356 posts
3,562 battles
1 hour ago, Canadatron said:

I would take it one step further. 

Each line should have a tier 8 premium available to them within 1 year of release. 

Sign in to follow this