Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Plaatduutsch

Small Change to Queen Elizabeth to Make it Fun to Play?

7 comments in this topic

[C-HAG]
Members
481 posts
7,693 battles

I really like those tiny 114mm secondaries on QE and I wish that I could have them on my Warspite, but obviously I can’t.

Those small guns feels rather fun to use in Tier 6 Scenarios, and I wish that they can have a bit more range. Right now it has 4.2km bass range, it would be fantastic to have a 5km base range as Warspite did. This change is not game breaking at all I believe. In fact, it makes this gun more consistent as it has a 5km base AA range on it.

Then we can have a small Bismarck at Tier 6 that’s fun to bring in scenario battles! 

It wouldn’t hurt random games because you can’t really brawl well with its 72s turrets. And you only get 15% dispersion reduction at Tier 6.:Smile-_tongue:

Besides, the QE permoflage looks way better than that of the Warspite. You can check it yourself! 

Edited by Plaatduutsch

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,227 posts
8,431 battles

Eh, just bring the turret traverse in-line with the Warspite's... then she'll be fun.

[SALVO]
Members
16,721 posts
17,314 battles

I don't know why people hate on the QE.  While, yes, she doesn't have the turret traverse of the Warspite, the QE still seemed like a fine BB to me.  And more of a proper AP slinging BB than a HE spamming one as well.

1 hour ago, Plaatduutsch said:

Besides, the QE permoflage looks way better than that of the Warspite. You can check it yourself! 

Which QE permaflage?  The standard green one, or the new "Snowy" one that came from the New Year's campaign?  The green one reminds me of a number of the IJN green camos, which isn't a good nor a bad thing either way. 

Honestly, I don't buy any permaflages for ships below tier 10.  Or at least I haven't to date.  I don't have all that many sub-tier 10 keepers.  And most of those I do keep, I do so to have ships in my port for ranked battles, etc.  Ships like the Farragut or the Benson.

EDIT: Speaking of the Snowy camouflage, I'm a little surprised that WG gave this camo with those 4 (?) tier 6 ships they gave as rewards at each step of the New Year's Campaign.  The QE's Snowy camo has the exact same benefits as its regular permaflage, i.e. +50% XP, -10% service cost, and the usual -3/-4% benefits.  Maybe it was just WG's way of giving us a gift, which would be nice, if true.  But other than that, I'd have thought that a reward permaflage would be rather more limited in its benefits, possibly only giving the usual -3/-4% without the XP and service cost bene's.   But I'm not complaining.  The Snowy camo's +50% XP saved me from using normal XP bonus camos to get thru my QE grind more quickly.  

Edited by Crucis

[O_O]
Members
4,338 posts
9,312 battles

I think the QE is fine, and have no problems doing well with her.

Spoiler

SlPlGEc.jpg

YG945rU.jpg

GXGdSVp.jpg

Beta Testers
578 posts
990 battles
2 hours ago, pikohan said:

Eh, just bring the turret traverse in-line with the Warspite's... then she'll be fun.

^^^^ This... please WG I will bring cookies

[-GPS-]
Members
2,525 posts
24,682 battles
2 hours ago, pikohan said:

Please!

However, I played Warspite enough pre-buff that QE feels normal to me. A Warspite without the quirky armor.  She’s a fine ship.

Sign in to follow this