Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shadowrigger1

Horn Bug

9 comments in this topic

[PNP]
Members
4,314 posts
13,313 battles

Anyone having an issue with the horn?  I have noticed two times now that if the match ends while I have my horn sounding, the next match I get into the horn is perma on.

[-SYN-]
Members
212 posts
4,240 battles

It can also happen if someone dies sounding their horn. It'll just be sounding eternally, haunting the sea, while the ship goes to the coral. 

I had that happen the other day when I was playing. You'd sail near where a red wreck was and just hear a horn constantly, until you left the area. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I have heard the Devil plays a fiddle but the Horn must be his back up.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,020 posts
11,539 battles

Yes.  They need to fix the disable option.

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,872 posts
10,416 battles

Is feature, not bug komrade

[KP]
Members
1,998 posts
18,464 battles
55 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

Anyone having an issue with the horn?  I have noticed two times now that if the match ends while I have my horn sounding, the next match I get into the horn is perma on.

Yes

[FML]
Members
1,633 posts
9,904 battles
1 hour ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

Yes  

1 hour ago, TheGreyGhost91 said:

It can also happen if someone dies sounding their horn. It'll just be sounding eternally, haunting the sea, while the ship goes to the coral. 

I had that happen the other day when I was playing. You'd sail near where a red wreck was and just hear a horn constantly, until you left the area. 

It follows you as well. If you get the same map again, the location where the ship was sounding it's horn will still be playing the norm, even though it happened in a previous match. 

Restarting the client seemed to help. 

Edited by UltimateNewbie

[LF]
Members
105 posts

Does anybody know if this was fixed? Had this happen in a game last night and it was horrible. I had to listen to the horn for the entire battle. If I had not been in a division and on teamspeak with a clan member I would have just taken the headset off and played with no audio. As it was I turned it down to a setting of 6 .. never had it that low before.

I was not sounding my horn in previous battle and am not aware that anyone died with their horn on in the previous battle. So I don't know what caused it.

Very concerned.

[SYN]
Members
4,530 posts
11,434 battles

Just had that happen yesterday.  Went past a spot where I guess a ship sunk earlier, and the "horn" there was continuously blasting for the remainder of the match.

Sign in to follow this