Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Gulf_Stream

New Player Seeking A Clan

4 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
95 battles

Hello there, my name is Gulf_Stream and I play on the NA server.

I'm relatively new to the game having only progressed up to tier 4 in the US cruiser line and to tier 3 in the US BB line. I had another account awhile back where I made it up to tier six but I no longer have that account so I'm starting from scratch. Ideally I'm looking for a clan that's not too big where I'll feel lost. I'm looking for a small-medium size clan where I can learn all I can about ships, commander skills and the like, I'm eager to learn and become a much better player. I know I only have as of writing this 44 battles but I plan on fighting a lot more. Looking for a mature clan with no drama and people who can take the time to help me hone my skills so that I can not only be a better player personally but for the clan as a hole. My work schedule does vary sometimes but I try to be as active as I can at least 2-3 nights a week. I'd love to actually division up with others and do missions where we coordinate with one another.

I'm starting with the US line as I've read it's the most beginner friendly nation but looking to learn how to effectively play the other nations. I've never played as a CV before but would love to learn how the mechanics work. My favorite class of ships is the general all rounder cruisers followed by destroyers but I'm looking to grow into battleships. I don't own any premiums yet as I'm not sure which ones are best for me to buy at this time. Hope to hear from some clans soon.

Thank you for your time

[AK]
Beta Testers
305 posts
2,007 battles

Great intro Gulf! Armored Knights is a great group of folks at all levels, that just might suit your needs. Give us a look:  www.armoredknights.us

Our Discord information is also on the front page, so feel free to drop in and say hello! Please let me know if you have any questions. Take care!

~ Fear

Members
5 posts
8,324 battles

Gulf_Stream,

The TAW NA Battalion is a small WWS clan that meets on Wednesday and Saturday evenings that I think you would enjoy. We have a mature mix of experienced players that are happy to help advise you on improving your skills and game play. Our players are located on both coasts and the clan supports over 40 other games that you might also play. You can find more information on our WWS TAW recruiting post or at www.taw.net.

Cheers, NighthawkDown

Members
2 posts
95 battles

NighthawkDown,

Thank you very much I'll certainly be checking your clan out as well. I'll let you know if I have any questions. It might not be until tomorrow though as I have a long work day ahaead of me today.

Cheers, Gulf_Stream

Sign in to follow this