Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NobleJadeFalcon

Authorization Email Never Received for Public Test Server

11 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
2,217 battles

Can an admin help me with activating my public test account? I never got the email after I registered. I contacted NA support and they said they could not help me as the test server is managed exclusively by the RU team. When I contacted RU support, they told me that I need to ask the support in my region .

[BUNNY]
Members
23 posts
3,927 battles

Did you try logging in yet on the Public Test?

I didn't have to go through and activate anything.

Members
4 posts
2,217 battles
7 hours ago, aaronho12345 said:

Did you try logging in yet on the Public Test?

I didn't have to go through and activate anything.

I did try.  It gave an error that said that the account had not been activated yet

Members
16 posts
2,773 battles

I am in the EXACT same situation.  They want players to use TEST server but we are stuck with no way to do that.  I wonder if they are wondering why they have zero new account signups on the test server over the last week.  lol

[IPC]
[IPC]
Members
28 posts

Same issue for over a year. And we are not alone! This comes up often and people just give up because its the same answer! Contact the Russians, but you can't because the either send you back to support or you have to have a Russian e-mail to get help. Which in turn you can't get because you are in the NA server!

[BUNNY]
Members
23 posts
3,927 battles

Strange, It just worked normal for me, signed up using the same email and just logged in.

Members
16 posts
2,773 battles

I have effing tried everything ..............  do you think we are posting about this problem because we are bored?  But go ahead and ask me ... have you checked your spam folder??

They send out an activation email to activate the account....  the problem is when their automated email server that send out these e-mails has a hiccup and does not send out an e-mail.....   then we are stuck with no way out.

Typically, you would give the user an option like (click here if you did not receive e-mail) and this would make another attempt to e-mail the activation email.

[IPC]
[IPC]
Members
28 posts

I just put in another ticket. My 3rd over the past year. I am wondering if my account was put under the Ruski server instead of the NA server and asked about that because when I hit the join me button it send me to what appears to be the Russian server and each time I try to change it to the NA server it does nothing but blink.

[IPC]
[IPC]
Members
28 posts

Hey I'm wondering. My son on gmail did not have this problem. I have mine on att.net. Im wondering if it's the .net email addy that the problem? What addy do you guys try registering to the Public Server?

Members
4 posts
2,217 battles
10 hours ago, Kazandero said:

Hey I'm wondering. My son on gmail did not have this problem. I have mine on att.net. Im wondering if it's the .net email addy that the problem? What addy do you guys try registering to the Public Server?

Hmm, I have an att email as well. That might be the problem.  But then why would I have no problems receiving other email from WG?

[IPC]
[IPC]
Members
28 posts

Because for some reason the att.net account does not play well with the RU. server! I fixed my problem. I used a AOL.com account I had in mothballs. I changed the .net account to the aol account and then I went to the public server set up and logged in with it. Then I opened a complaint. I got an email refering me to this addy,

https://ru.wargaming.net/support/ru/products/wows/

Posted my issue and got a response that my aol.com account was good to go! I am now able to go to the Public server. I just left! Try following that linc and see if it resolves it for you. I used my Chrome so as to translate the page. It all worked!

Sign in to follow this