Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xplato

did WG give out a couple of premiums for people who haven't played in a long time?

16 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,303 posts
403 battles

as the title said haven't played for quite a while, came back to a tier 6 french Cruiser premium, and a tier 5 Italy BB premium. seems pretty weird know for sure I didn't buy them.

• Angry 1

[SBS]
Members
2,389 posts
2,247 battles

Yes, and it caused a big stir.  The regular players felt left out in the cold.

Alpha Tester
1,303 posts
403 battles
1 minute ago, Slimeball91 said:

Yes, and it caused a big stir.  The regular players felt left out in the cold.

I can't really blame them. even if I am benefiting from it.

• Cool 1

[SBS]
Members
2,389 posts
2,247 battles
Just now, Xplato said:

I can't really blame them. even if I am benefiting from it.

There seems to be a split between those that felt slighted and those that believe the regular players get plenty of free stuff from playing regularly, daily creates, campaign rewards and so on. 

I got the free ships too.  BTW, you also got a ton of credits, free XP and signal flags along with two very good ships.

Alpha Tester
1,303 posts
403 battles
2 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

There seems to be a split between those that felt slighted and those that believe the regular players get plenty of free stuff from playing regularly, daily creates, campaign rewards and so on. 

I got the free ships too.  BTW, you also got a ton of credits, free XP and signal flags along with two very good ships.

yeah noticed I had 150K free xp.. and like 11M credits...

I'm probably going to use it on the UK BB line if anything.

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,794 posts
18,662 battles

Yeah I know someone that did not play for two months and received that tier 5 Italian battleship and that French tier 6 cruiser

[WOLF1]
Members
1,984 posts
5 minutes ago, Eric_Von_Hess said:

Yeah I know someone that did not play for two months and received that tier 5 Italian battleship and that French tier 6 cruiser

so instead of spending 2 months grinding for a BB, you take a break sunshine on the beach, then you get a BB plus a CA, that's just brilliant, hey everyone, want a new ship? don't play do NOTHING

[WOLFB]
Members
1,640 posts
8,010 battles

What trigger me isn't really the fact they gave ship but they gave them a good amount of Free XP. I don't really care about the ship they gave, I mean GC is pretty broken and De Grasse is just a premium La Gal. If they were potato before, giving them these ship will not make them better. If they left the game before, I don't know why they would join now.

But the Free XP is just insane. You basically allow these people to go from T1 to what ? T7-8 ?

Edited by AlcatrazNC

Members
1,819 posts
3 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

What trigger me isn't really the fact they gave ship but they gave them a good amount of Free XP. I don't really care about the ship they gave, I mean GC is pretty broken and De Grasse is just a premium La Gal. If they were potato before, giving them these ship will not make them better. If they left the game before, I don't know why they would join now.

But the Free XP is just insane. You basically allow these people to go from T1 to what ? T7-8 ?

Come back and buy a Missouri

Members
9,861 posts
5 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

It varied by the advancement of the player, top was 150k. And yes, it helped me get the Nelson so, it was a nice gift....:Smile_teethhappy:

Alpha Tester
1,303 posts
403 battles
43 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

pretty sure it's tier 8. tier 7 without a doubt. some tier 8s might be out of reach xp wise.

[LTNY]
Members
335 posts
4,045 battles

wow, I know its a move to lure players back to the game, or reward those who do come back.
But its kind of [edited] that regular players were left out.

[TGO]
Beta Testers
795 posts
4,118 battles

I stopped playing for 3 months and got the deluxe ''come back to us'' package. Anyway, it's not like anyone planned this when they stopped playing. 

Sign in to follow this