Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

73
[ERN]
Members
588 posts
8,188 battles

I'd just finished a battle with my Roma and I've just discovered this on the Port side. I knew the developers hidden a Fritz X on board, yet I didn't know they added this too.

 

Care to explain why there are a couple of land vehicles on my boat?

 

Also, I've noticed a small insignia on the forward turret of the HSF Graf Spee. I've seen the anime, yet I don't recall seeing it before. Can anyone care to explain it?

 

 

Edited by XXRed_DawnXX
Images deleted due to lack of space

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,462 posts
8,728 battles

On the Perth, there is a small crows nest on one of the aft masts near the aft AA emplacements.  If you get a high enough angle, you can see a Koala Bear hugging the mast in the crows nest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[ERN]
Members
588 posts
8,188 battles
3 minutes ago, Sotaudi said:

On the Perth, there is a small crows nest on one of the aft masts near the aft AA emplacements.  If you get a high enough angle, you can see a Koala Bear hugging the mast in the crows nest.

Really? Well I wouldn't know since I don't have one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,077 posts
19 minutes ago, XXRed_DawnXX said:

Also, I've noticed a small insignia on the forward turret of the HSF Graf Spee. I've seen the anime, yet I don't recall seeing it before. Can anyone care to explain it?

z9K7I.png

Graf Spee had the Scharnhorst and Gneisenau wappen on her turrets, these are two the ships Von Spee (the ship's namesake) commanded during WWI, Scharnhorst was his flagship.

Edited by zFireWyvern
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,462 posts
8,728 battles
16 hours ago, XXRed_DawnXX said:

Really? Well I wouldn't know since I don't have one.

Jingle's review of the Perth on YouTube shows it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
73
[ERN]
Members
588 posts
8,188 battles
4 hours ago, Sotaudi said:

Jingle's review of the Perth on YouTube shows it.

Oh... I see it... it's cute.

Edited by XXRed_DawnXX
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×