You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
admiral_noone

ETA for French BBs?

7 comments in this topic

[POET]
Members
300 posts
1,784 battles

I checked the PT 0.7.1 and noticed that the French tech tree is not showing previews for the MN BBs, yet this PT lets us use the Alsace. I'm confused, is it going to be 0.7.2 or 0.7.1?

[PVE]
Members
8,853 posts
7,257 battles
6 minutes ago, admiral_noone said:

I checked the PT 0.7.1 and noticed that the French tech tree is not showing previews for the MN BBs, yet this PT lets us use the Alsace. I'm confused, is it going to be 0.7.2 or 0.7.1?

Based on the news items about PT 7.1, I would guess that the French BBs will arrive in patch 7.2 some time mid to late February.

[NET]
Beta Testers
454 posts
3,740 battles

ah i remember 7.2 in WOT, thats when the french autloaders got their first huge nerf, and were never the same. ahh the memories lol!!! totally off topic, and irrelevant but couldnt resist.

[OPG3]
Beta Testers
1,180 posts
7,846 battles

The last few ship lines, the PT did not contain the lines for testing (just 1 or 2 ships that you had to unlock) which is what they are doing with 7.1. Unless something goes poorly, I would expect 7.1 to bring the French BBs but it is possible they could wait for 7.2.

[POET]
Members
300 posts
1,784 battles
45 minutes ago, KyourakuShunsui said:

The last few ship lines, the PT did not contain the lines for testing (just 1 or 2 ships that you had to unlock) which is what they are doing with 7.1. Unless something goes poorly, I would expect 7.1 to bring the French BBs but it is possible they could wait for 7.2.

Unless I’m misreading you, I meant the tech tree preview which would have the upcoming ships with a coming soon banner over their icons. 

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Soon™