You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Potato vs ROTTEN Potato

12 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,786 posts
12,920 battles

Two games last night where my team really went stupid early on.  Game was lost.  The enemy could have all gone AFK at one point and would have won.  But in both cases, the Reds snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  One mistake after another....the clock ticks....and we win.  Two of my games went this way last night.  Wish I had seen the red chat box as that unfolded.  They say a win is and win.  But the frustration getting there was probably not very healthy for me.

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[RG]
Members
111 posts
15,688 battles

How about just pure potatoey goodness? Had a T8 match this morning was over 12-1 in less than 10 minutes. Sad.

Was on the winning side, but did not find it fun or engaging.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,341 posts
11,500 battles

Played a rank game last night ~13.

4 v 2 we had 2 caps and 250 point lead 4 minutes left, all my team had to do was run away and hide...

Nope , had to try to win on kills.....

We handed them a victory from defeat 1 ship at a time.

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
43 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Two games last night where my team really went stupid early on.  Game was lost.  The enemy could have all gone AFK at one point and would have won.  But in both cases, the Reds snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  One mistake after another....the clock ticks....and we win.  Two of my games went this way last night.  Wish I had seen the red chat box as that unfolded.  They say a win is and win.  But the frustration getting there was probably not very healthy for me.

When life's got you down, cocaine is a hell of a drug ... just saying.

[MEIST]
Members
800 posts
2,964 battles

Atleast you won. I had several rage  inducing games where my team was bad from sytart to finish and redteam willing to give it away. Scared to play today and just watch lose after lose again. I have the flu and don't have the strength for that.

[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,550 battles

These days I'll take a win however I can get. Somewhat makes up for all the losses I feel I should've won.

[PT8TO]
Members
1,402 posts
12,898 battles

Is not that how it usually goes Soshi?

You work your tail off and work up a good lead but in the end it is left up to the last 4 or 5 ships to just not die.

Maybe they just need to get 1 kill and not do anything stupid but of course those last 4 or 5 feel as if they need to do more than they are capable of and just end up throwing the game away.

[-SYN-]
Members
156 posts
134 battles

Had a couple rounds like that last night. One we knew we'd won literally as soon as the match started, one we lost when we should have won, and one, well, that one really defies explanation as to how we won it.

[CVA16]
Members
2,750 posts
6,254 battles
22 minutes ago, sbcptnitro said:

These days I'll take a win however I can get. Somewhat makes up for all the losses I feel I should've won

Amen nitro. I'd Sail my ship straight at the enemy and sacrifice myself for the win right now.