You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Incendiary_Tanker

Are remodels possible here?

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,334 posts
1,343 battles

So I've been thinking about advancing down the Russian line now, since more port is filled with static Japanese memes. While it is always nice to advance down a new line and to branch out I'm still not completely sold on the Russians.

And well in order to rectify that I thought well what if I took Chapayev and turned her into Kutuzov, since the two ships are close cousins. So is that possible? Of course all that will do is just make a Chapayev look like a Kutuzov as she won't have her stats. But that's all I really want. 

If anyone can show me or even make this happen for me it would be greatly appreciated, if it's not possible then I'll just grind out the rest of the Japanese lines. 

Again thanks to anyone who can help. 

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,477 battles

Might be possible to get a 'skin' mod to make your Chappy look like a Kutuzov on your screen.  It'll still be a Chapayev to everyone else tho.  And if no one has done it you might be able to do it yourself.

Edited by kerensky914

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,221 posts
6,433 battles

Eh, unfortunately things like that don‘t work. The only way to acquire a Premium is by either purchasing it or by receiving it via an event. 

So unfortunately you‘ll have to continue the grind on the Japanese ships, though I can promise you that Zao is worth the grind.

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles
31 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

So I've been thinking about advancing down the Russian line now, since more port is filled with static Japanese memes. While it is always nice to advance down a new line and to branch out I'm still not completely sold on the Russians.

And well in order to rectify that I thought well what if I took Chapayev and turned her into Kutuzov, since the two ships are close cousins. So is that possible? Of course all that will do is just make a Chapayev look like a Kutuzov as she won't have her stats. But that's all I really want. 

If anyone can show me or even make this happen for me it would be greatly appreciated, if it's not possible then I'll just grind out the rest of the Japanese lines. 

Again thanks to anyone who can help. 

Making Chapa look exactly like Kutuzov might be beyond my skill set, but you could color her camo with Kutuzov’s color scheme.