Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pyantoryng

I'm having so much fun rerolling Chinese captains...

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,376
[-K-]
Members
5,111 posts
8,979 battles

I hate that the PA DD line has no continuity to it.  You basically have to have two trained captains specialized to bring up the line in tandem to maximize certain ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,165
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,402 posts

For the Pan Asian line theres only three captain portraits (base_0_0, base_1_1 and base_1_2). There are, however, four additional captains: Adi_Guntur, Narong_Duanta, Tao_Ji and Wonyong_Ryu.
For the other nations, you have:
Commonwealth: 4
France: 10
Germany: 16 (+1 HSF)
Italy: 3
Japan: 26 (+14 ARP, +6 HSF, +2 Dragons, +1 Yamamoto)
Poland: 4
Russian: 14
UK: 9 (+2 Dunkirk Specials)
USA: 23 (+1 Seagal)
Until they add a more in-depth captain customizer like what we see in World of Tanks, captain portraits are going to be a low priority

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,435
[REVY]
Members
6,027 posts
5,102 battles
9 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

For the Pan Asian line theres only three captain portraits (base_0_0, base_1_1 and base_1_2). There are, however, four additional captains: Adi_Guntur, Narong_Duanta, Tao_Ji and Wonyong_Ryu.
For the other nations, you have:
Commonwealth: 4
France: 10
Germany: 16 (+1 HSF)
Italy: 3
Japan: 26 (+14 ARP, +6 HSF, +2 Dragons, +1 Yamamoto)
Poland: 4
Russian: 14
UK: 9 (+2 Dunkirk Specials)
USA: 23 (+1 Seagal)
Until they add a more in-depth captain customizer like what we see in World of Tanks, captain portraits are going to be a low priority

 

I had some problems with WOT as well, during the holiday event, it would keep giving me identical portraits of the female crew members, so I had to assign them to different nations so as to avoid a clone army thing going on.  Strange because they gave so many extra portraits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,737 posts
4,354 battles
7 hours ago, Sventex said:

I had some problems with WOT as well, during the holiday event, it would keep giving me identical portraits of the female crew members, so I had to assign them to different nations so as to avoid a clone army thing going on.  Strange because they gave so many extra portraits.

Can't you just fork over some gold to change their faces in Tanks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,435
[REVY]
Members
6,027 posts
5,102 battles
20 minutes ago, pyantoryng said:

Can't you just fork over some gold to change their faces in Tanks?

Why yes, how convenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
2,737 posts
4,354 battles
2 hours ago, Sventex said:

Why yes, how convenient.

I think WG holds 95% discount (5 gold a pop) for crew editing a few times annually...maybe wait for those to come up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×