Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Game Humor

11 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,789 posts
12,929 battles

In this first pic, our T8 BB has half the reds knotted up in the corner.  The BB is hiding behind a land mass so he can't get focused and no one on the red team wants to go peek around the corner.

T1.jpg.1c8c1ad1bc4cb3ff5305c1ae69d90450.jpg

I guess they figure they better get moving or lose on cap points, so they all muster up the courage to head down together to take on the BB.  Our BB just moved around to the other side of the land mass.  Masterfully played without firing a shot...and allowed the rest of the green team to push up and support.

t2.jpg.79fea240e4fc4e3848f726dd4efb8d71.jpg

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles

Had fun situation kind of like that in my Missouri where I was rolling into A base on Two Brothers map and had been exchanging fire and then casually obliterated a broadside ARP Takao and this was apparently too much for the enemy Missouri, Iowa, Gearing, and forget the other Ca type. Well somebody on my team pointed out it was the first time he had seen 2 BBs, a DD, and CA fleeing on terror from a lone Missouri.

I had trouble aiming for the next minute I got laughing so hard. But enemy had good reason to run since they would make a bad moment choice on their ships and would swiftly eat a Citadel hit so their were fleeing back to their CV for cover, not sure what the CV was supposed to do exactly when I would just burn through the planes...

I was thinking oh well whatever makes them feel better and gives me more targets to shoot at since I was already having HP banquet that battle.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
13 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

The BB is hiding behind a land mass so he can't get focused and no one on the red team wants to go peak around the corner.

This looks like a job for a maniacally suicidal DD jockey; luckily I know one ...

[RKLES]
Members
7,113 posts
8,767 battles
3 minutes ago, Umikami said:

This looks like a job for a maniacally suicidal DD jockey; luckily I know one ...

Lol you like going in basically point blank range in DDs against BBs as well? :Smile_teethhappy:

[CAST]
Members
1,404 posts
5,819 battles

I once held an Iron Duke and a low-health Gnevny hostage like that for a full 4 minutes in my Nurnberg.  Unfortunately they eventually figured out to come round both sides of the island at once.

Beta Testers
578 posts
990 battles
6 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Horatius at the bridge.

A man of history, well played sir <0

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
9 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Lol you like going in basically point blank range in DDs against BBs as well? :Smile_teethhappy:

Yes, I find it hilarious when they try to hit me with 14 , or 15, or 16 inch shells, and instead hit each other, just before the first torpedo strike ...

[ARGSY]
Members
5,873 posts
4,001 battles
8 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Horatius at the bridge.

No; I'm thinking more along the lines of standing at one end of the Two Brothers channel in an Emerald and taking on the whole enemy fleet alone as it came down the middle :Smile_izmena: ; you have premium repairs, superintendent and all the repair-boost flags and skills, but when you finally disengage (or your team arrives to relieve you, or caps the base behind their back) you have just ONE hit point left and have burned through all the repairs. :Smile_ohmy:

That's Horatius at the Bridge. 

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu
  • Boring 1

[POP]
Members
299 posts
4,891 battles

Great team! Usually when I see this happening the other caps stay red because no one is capping!

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,055 battles

In that particular moment, your DDs failed you. 

One chases a CV that almost matches her speed, the other ... died??? 

The DD that were down south, could've simply laid a smoke and nothing else, and it'd be enough to dislodge the red's camping BB ball. Few torps, and that's more than average damage farmed for that DD. 

Post that DD's name, SHAME HIM! SHAAAAME SHAAAME 

image.jpeg.b7ee9ffc343dcae1412d2de0d6f3fdad.jpeg

Edited by NeutralState

Sign in to follow this