Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
beliy_demon

How do I get USS Flint?

15 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
434 posts
6,138 battles

I've ranked out in season 2, 3 and now current season.   What do I need to do to get Flint?

[CMFRT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
693 posts
1,687 battles

3 seasons at rank 1 should be enough to get you Flint. I think its 3 anyway.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,053 battles

Do you have a life? If not, you are in luck, reaching Rank 1 in 3 separate seasons. 

[RMRGD]
Members
175 posts
16,728 battles

I been playing my Flint a lot recently I just enjoy her.  I loved my Atlanta and she is still my most played cruiser of all time.   That being said like Avalon304 stated you have to rank out 3 times to rank 1.  This is a HUGE feat.   Its very hard even with someone at my skill level.  And there are many better players then myself.   But she is worth it.   I am actually 1 ranked season away from earning the USS Black.   Which is a reward ship for earning Rank 1 over 5 seasons. 

Is the Flint OP?   Honestly no.  She is just played by very skilled players.  I often get told in games "Oh they got the Flint we lost" in game.    Because solid players have her.    however she is a very fragile Atlanta.  She has no wing turrets but gets more AA mounts.   you will shred planes at any tier.    She gets a smoke instead of Radar and the smoke is insanely good.    The flint is consider the Ultimate Defender ship.   She is not good in aggressive mode.  You need spotters.  You have no spotter plane.    So there are some goods and bads.  If you can get your hand on an Atlanta you will probably have a good understanding of Flint gameplay.

dark.png

• Bad 1

[OPG]
Members
3,909 posts
5,503 battles
45 minutes ago, beliy_demon said:

I've ranked out in season 2, 3 and now current season.   What do I need to do to get Flint?

They should hand them out within a few weeks of the end of the current ranked season.  

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester
4,791 posts
13,617 battles

The Rank Flags and the Reward ships have to be credited manually. So a week or two after the last Rank battle is done a faithful corgi will sit down at a keyboard and start handing out the prizes. 

• Cool 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,727 posts
11,353 battles

You need three seasons, but the ship isn't awarded automatically. After the season ends then they will start issuing prizes, probably within a week or two of the season ending you should have it.

[SF-3]
[SF-3]
Beta Testers
227 posts
12,857 battles

Yep just have to wait a week or two after rank ends.  You will log on one day and she will be there. 

Members
1,672 posts
9,749 battles
27 minutes ago, WaWingsFan_15 said:

Yep just have to wait a week or two after rank ends.  You will log on one day and she will be there. 

Thats how it happened for me.  Didnt even know until a clan mate mentioned getting his.

[SF-3]
[SF-3]
Beta Testers
227 posts
12,857 battles
12 hours ago, Destroyer_KuroshioKai said:

Thats how it happened for me.  Didnt even know until a clan mate mentioned getting his.

Yep it was nice to log on and see it sitting there. Samething when I got the black. Since I knew about time I should get cause of the flint. I would get disappointed when I log on and didn't see the black waiting in port lol. 

Sign in to follow this