You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

Who actually gives the nod to wg that a ship is balanced and ready to sell for real money not monopoly.

38 comments in this topic

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles

Who?

The playtesters?

Just lately the ships released for real world cash ie dollars that we work very hard for and always have very little to treat ourselves let alone on pixels, have been to put it mildly atrocious in the extreme.

Lets name but a few new ones that are not worth real cash as released.

Hood....utterly broken ap.

Gallant....broadside firing torps ie useless as a dd.

giulio..........utterly broken in every way.

Roma............ap does not work in any form worse than hoods.

Graf zeppelin lol i mean what???????????????

British freeloader he.............obvious.

And littlemouse in the reviews i would like to see right at the top things why not to buy ie gallant broadsided firing torps alas no buy.

Who is responsible and why can we not buy a ship try for 1 battle and if complete crap swap for another??????????

Who released the roma for sale at huge costs with broken ap even after the hood already told us a modified ap in game never works?

And who playtested the ap bombs??????? i mean come on if i tried ap bombs as a playtester for even 30 seconds i would say these are no good for the game balance.

Who playtested radar in game???????

I need a new planet and a new society im sure thanks for reading.

• Bad 9

[SIM]
Members
2,431 posts
4,060 battles

He’s more meme than man, now. 

• Funny 1

[AFW-]
Members
248 posts
9,705 battles
10 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

how so?

[BNKR]
Members
674 posts
1,254 battles
9 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

This guy:

I watched that...you win most successful bait if the day!!  I want that outfit though. Imagine my 5'11", 260 lb. frame walking around my neighborhood in that!!  Priceless. 

• Funny 1

[EREKT]
Members
753 posts
5,761 battles

lOL, Vitas is a gigantic star out east... Watch the video of him in China, it's insane... Makes the glory days of Elvis pale in comparison

Members
2,396 posts
2,181 battles

Personally I prefer the one with more bass slapped onto it, but more or less its the same song, heh. 

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles
30 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

The playtesters?

Wow. You really think we have a lot of power, and think we're some sort of unified group where everyone always agrees with eachother.

To answer your question: anonymous game balance designers 'up top'.

• Bad 1

[EREKT]
Members
753 posts
5,761 battles

What's wrong with making premiums tier X.5? As in inbetween tiers. Nothing unbalanced about that as long as the other team has an equivalent ship. Plus, the match making is +-2... In every game you're playing against techtree ships that are "OP" compared to you. Don't pheonix's play against Yorcks? Nurnbergs against Hippers?

EJ

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Wow. You really think we have a lot of power, and think we're some sort of unified group where everyone always agrees with eachother.

To answer your question: anonymous game balance designers 'up top'.

If it was my company and my game yes you would have a lot of power and a lot of say into every aspect of game design and premium release.

This is how it should work.

• Bad 2

[HINON]
Supertester
18,912 posts
12,446 battles
2 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

If it was my company

Glad it isn't then.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Members
3,553 posts
6,867 battles

Scoliosis and a neck brace...Freudian slip?

PS:  I actually more or less trust things to shake out with new ships and their evolution. This howling mob of Wildlings on this forum are the compass they steer by in some measure I am sure of it.

"You know nothing Jon Snow"

Edited by Stauffenberg44

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,932 posts
6,435 battles
50 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Who?

The playtesters?

Just lately the ships released for real world cash ie dollars that we work very hard for and always have very little to treat ourselves let alone on pixels, have been to put it mildly atrocious in the extreme.

Lets name but a few new ones that are not worth real cash as released.

Hood....utterly broken ap.

Gallant....broadside firing torps ie useless as a dd.

Roma............ap does not work in any form worse than hoods.

Graf zeppelin lol i mean what???????????????

British freeloader he.............obvious.

And littlemouse in the reviews i would like to see right at the top things why not to buy ie gallant broadsided firing torps alas no buy.

Who is responsible and why can we not buy a ship try for 1 battle and if complete crap swap for another??????????

Who released the roma for sale at huge costs with broken ap even after the hood already told us a modified ap in game never works?

And who playtested the ap bombs??????? i mean come on if i tried ap bombs as a playtester for even 30 seconds i would say these are no good for the game balance.

Who playtested radar in game???????

I need a new planet and a new society im sure thanks for reading.

5oEAR5H.gif  

do you plan on trolling the forum everyday, oh what am i saying? of course you do, its all your latest threads have been is troll threads

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Funny 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,711 posts
9,419 battles

play Co-Op in the Enterprise none stop with AP bomb, hoping to see instant deleted German/IJN Bot ...... so far, nothing

Get into Fuso, played 1 random game, enemy Enterprise instant deleted Fuso when i am already WASD hacking like crazy coz seeing those x2 dive bomb squad coming at me, my spider sense go off like crazy .... game balance as it is !!!

No complain here

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
41 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Play it.

Take your own advice then. Play the ship before you criticise it, you have never played over half of the ships you are saying suck. So you have no argument to stand on Mr. "Give the Krispy Kreme hydro and defensive AA because it is Russian!!!!!" Or do you prefer Mr. "I only play Russian ships, which is a lie as I also play Italian ships."? Play the actual ships before claiming that they suck.

Members
1,904 posts
2,492 battles
13 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

my friend.

Gasai Yuno E 25 guy? Is that you?

Why aren't you posting in purple?

[MEIST]
Members
782 posts
2,935 battles
21 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

If it was my company and my game yes you would have a lot of power and a lot of say into every aspect of game design and premium release.

This is how it should work.

and you would be broke and out of business.

• Cool 1