You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Venac

WarshipsToday..

26 comments in this topic

Members
312 posts

Anyone else having issues getting the page to load. All 4 regions for warships today seem to be down for me all day. 

Members
841 posts
4,880 battles

Been like that on and off for over a month now, also you'll notice that people's signatures haven't been updating regularly as well.

Edited by FleetAdmiral_Assassin

Members
2,748 posts
6,227 battles

I haven't had any problems. I also loaded the latest mudpack and went in game to look at it.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,482 posts
2,042 battles

Yeah, that site is a mess. Can never tell whether it will update on a given day or not.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

It is Broke a Third world Site isn't perfect. The "Free Site" is exactly that Free, You get what you pay for.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,385 battles

Always broken.

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,244 battles
1 hour ago, Venac said:

Anyone else having issues getting the page to load. All 4 regions for warships today seem to be down for me all day. 

Sorry to hear that happened to some of you. Have anyone submitted a ticket to the WG Support team for further assistance with this and so it can be investigated? If not, I would suggest doing that. We want to do everything we can in order to assist you.

[-SYN-]
Members
31 posts
3,729 battles

And they consistently get my stats wrong. I know that I should be a 60%+ player but they keep insisting I'm at 48% and, horrors, even below that. Sad.

• Funny 2

[-K-]
Supertester
5,137 posts
8,913 battles
23 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Sorry to hear that happened to some of you. Have anyone submitted a ticket to the WG Support team for further assistance with this and so it can be investigated? If not, I would suggest doing that. We want to do everything we can in order to assist you.

I thought WG had no involvement in that site. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PSP]
Members
6,037 posts
8,580 battles

Do you have an adblocker installed? If you do, then put na.warships.today on its exception list. I found that with an adblocker that the site didn't work right.

Edited by Snargfargle

[DARTH]
Members
532 posts
11,365 battles
5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Do you have an adblocker installed? If you do, then put na.warships.today on its exception list. I found that with an adblocker that the site didn't work right.

And without the adblocker, it seems to think that a new Chrysler would help my win rate.  I'm not so sure about that one.  More of a Pontiac fella myself...

:cap_cool:

[BIAS]
Members
2,991 posts
8,970 battles
33 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

https://na.warships.today/

[SIM]
Members
2,421 posts
4,055 battles
40 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Thanks Splash, but he’s referring to a third-party site. :Smile_honoring:

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
56 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Really ?  Should I sent a ticket when Ebay isn't working too?

• Funny 1

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,619 battles
10 hours ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

They're referring to the website warships.today and not the official World of Warships website.

• Funny 3