You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dylan88jr

what if we could convert a certain amount of free xp a day

16 comments in this topic

[TBOW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
212 posts
2,477 battles

i feel like it would impove the game if we could convert a small amount of free xp a day for free even if its as low as 1000xp a day any one else agree

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,877 battles

Converting doubloons for free exp is a way for WG to make money.

Don’t forget; it is still a company that makes money so they also can pay their employees…

If you give people a finger, they will grab your whole hand :)

[YAN]
Members
1,637 posts
7,464 battles

Free exp inflation would become even more prevalent and then you would definitely see things like the 920k fxp Musashi.

[TBOW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
212 posts
2,477 battles
6 minutes ago, Lionel92 said:

Don’t forget; it is still a company that makes money so they also can pay their employees…

yes i understand that but i feel allowing us to convert a small amount a day wouldnt break the bank i am sitting on a couple 100k free xp on my ships that i may never be able to convert because some months i barely make enough to eat i would love to have the Missouri but i will never get it because i cant afford to convert xp  

[CVA16]
Members
2,750 posts
6,251 battles
13 minutes ago, dylan88jr said:

yes i understand that but i feel allowing us to convert a small amount a day wouldnt break the bank i am sitting on a couple 100k free xp on my ships that i may never be able to convert because some months i barely make enough to eat i would love to have the Missouri but i will never get it because i cant afford to convert xp  

Yea and peanut butter sandwiches for a month aren't worth it!!

Members
1,785 posts
8,123 battles
34 minutes ago, dylan88jr said:

i feel like it would impove the game if we could convert a small amount of free xp a day for free even if its as low as 1000xp a day any one else agree

If they wanted to increase the rate of Free XP gains they would just increase the Free XP awarded for playing.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,754 posts
9,484 battles
40 minutes ago, dylan88jr said:

So something like, a percentage of the XP you earn each game gets converted and given to you in the form of FreeXP? 

Interesting idea. What would a good rate be? Something like 5% perhaps?

• Funny 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Never going to happen. your best hope is in the daily containers. TYL has Free Exp and doubloons. With a .3% higher rate of receiving these rewards on a regular basis. Since the new year began I have selected TYL. In the 63 containers I have received in the new year 2 of them have been SC {about one in every thirty} I have been keeping an eye on this and will continue to do so.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
7 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

So something like, a percentage of the XP you earn each game gets converted and given to you in the form of FreeXP? 

Interesting idea. What would a good rate be? Something like 5% perhaps?

Free EXP is already rewarded to a % of your battle rewards. Signal Flags do make this amount larger along with certain Camo's. To allow a player to "buy" more is taking away WG's slice of the Pie.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,340 posts
9,433 battles

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

AlmostThere.jpg

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

i have 11 mil in xp  taht could be converted.    even such, I already got both musashi and missou   and havn't had to convert any.   just play and save your fxp.  don't use it for anything .  

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

A better idea would be a weekend  a year that you can for a flat amount of doubloon let’s say 20,000 exchange all your free XP.

[TURDS]
Members
552 posts
3,646 battles
55 minutes ago, Lionel92 said:

True, but  I don't see why you couldn't make it a perk of having premium account time. 90 days @ 250-ish per day isn't going to destroy WOW's economy. Make Premium time a little more attractive, but it's not going to buy you a whole bote. Works out to 90K free XP per year. Fiddle with that number a bit = no big deal. Maybe change the Free XP conversion rate for premium? 

[--V--]
Members
484 posts
10,636 battles

I'm sitting on about 10 Mil I could convert, but its too expensive at the current WG exchange rate.  I bought Missouri with my FXP and will get Musashi that way as well.  Sitting on 250k FXP now,,,,, will take a few months, but I'll get there.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,754 posts
9,484 battles
16 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Free EXP is already rewarded to a % of your battle rewards. Signal Flags do make this amount larger along with certain Camo's. To allow a player to "buy" more is taking away WG's slice of the Pie.

That's the joke. 

[ARGSY]
Members
5,828 posts
3,984 battles

What's the current rate of Doubloons to Dollars (excluding special promos and bundle packages)? USD or CDN I don't care, just tell me which you're quoting.