Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
3,797 battles

Clip of broadside buddy laughing in vodka.

Match in Roma playing close to show off all the overpens. :p

Just to continue the discussion about Roma in close performance. Let's get this out of the way early. I am a potato and what you are about to watch will be painful.

.will-ferrell-bush.gif

This is more about advocating people to extend the range. Amazing guns, just in close they are way too amazing. :cap_cool:Not the best game as I get stuck in an enclosed environment however it is time to get ready for work. 

UyYUZrV.jpg

A victory is a victory!

26xBR9mPlVEdSHA6k.gif

Now to the main show if it works?

https://clips.twitch.tv/DeliciousInspiringAxeHassaanChop

I get it, I probably hit just above the citadel. 

YlyTHuP.jpg

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/221849075##

renzi.jpg

So please don't be like me in this video, get out to 12k+. This post is meant in good humor only. 

Funny-Game-Thrones-GIFs.gif?resize=500,2

Edited by SparvieroVV
  • Cool 1

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
3,797 battles

I imagine this will be only funny to me. The island says tenor.gif?itemid=5803053

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
3,797 battles

I have finally witnessed Birra Roma. There was only one answer. :cap_haloween:

So yeah, play a bit further out and get those 175k games. I'm too stupid to pull it off, however I know 99% of the server is smarter than me. :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Beta Testers
3,749 posts
3,797 battles

For anyone bored this is how how to screw up a kraken and I hate to admit it a high probability of seven kills for even the most average of players. :cap_haloween:

First, there will be a board of inquiry for turret III. :cap_fainting:If you jump back a little you can just see how I turned off my brain just potatoed straight into the cap and farmed a dreadnought and fireproof. When you have only have to worry about enemies from one point of attack the armor is great. The suicide is painless video above shows what happens when Roma's citadel is left vulnerable. :cap_wander:

If Clevelands or other 152mm armed ships aren't rolling with IFHE you can pretty much trollolol. You won't have any AA left is the only issue. :cap_old:

SypADPZ.jpg

xAIQJI0.jpg

When the guns don't troll you they are wonderful. I'm sorry New Orleans?

OnFMKzx.jpg

The overpens are annoying and hopefully one day we will see the SAP round replace itself. :cap_cool:However as much as it annoys at times the Roma really is strong in its current form with all the dispersion and overpen warts. I don't want the palla to lose performance. If a potato player like myself can reach 100k regularly and farm dreadnoughts and fireproof awards its the ship not the player. :cap_popcorn:

Sign in to follow this