Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptGodzillaPig

Step back for a few weeks, come back, and this is what it is?

6 comments in this topic

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles

No useful combat missions..  No challenges.  No real reason to play.  wth are these badges?  The game was at least half way engaging when I needed a break, but then I come back to this crap?  Who the hell thought up this for a good idea?  Oh hey.  Good to see some old friends in the game.. :)

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Welcome Back CGP I think they {WG} hired a new Developer. {Maybe the CEO's Nephew} But this is the crap that is coming out.

Wait till you see the new Division UI

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,644 battles

Just play a bit until you end up with a game like this.

CenMcOqh.jpg

Enemy team made the mistake of letting my Khab getting behind them. Solo'd a Mogami. Burned down their Des Moines. Burned down about half of their Charles Martel and Lion.

[RICO5]
Members
3,273 posts
7,504 battles
39 minutes ago, HazardDrake said:

Just play a bit until you end up with a game like this.

CenMcOqh.jpg

Enemy team made the mistake of letting my Khab getting behind them. Solo'd a Mogami. Burned down their Des Moines. Burned down about half of their Charles Martel and Lion.

Been running and gunning..  Haven't had huge stats yet..  The requisite close Q of course.  I this an ok return?  (Forgive the first game)  So far.  lol. Even I will doubt this holds up for long. 

cDu6ruYH_o.jpg 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
1 hour ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

wth are these badges?  

They show up when you sink someone.

shark.jpg.04d033ed2a414e3c1324e1830e058243.jpg

I kind of like this one.

Members
4,203 posts
2 hours ago, CaptGodzillaPig said:

No useful combat missions..  No challenges.  No real reason to play.  wth are these badges?  The game was at least half way engaging when I needed a break, but then I come back to this crap?  Who the hell thought up this for a good idea?  Oh hey.  Good to see some old friends in the game.. :)

Welcome back, yeah not much going on. Badges --- I hate them, thank goodness for Aslains Mod Pack, at least I do not have up in my face all the time, really not a bad idea just done the wrong way.

Only thing I been playing is my HSF Graf Spee, trying to finish the HSF collection. With all I got going on money wise I may have to stop playing, but it is good to see you back.

Sign in to follow this