Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BoSHek1

Bonus Codes?

8 comments in this topic

[EREKT]
Members
14 posts
6,030 battles

Are there currently any active codes out that are giving 1 day of premium? I have a friend that had a friend just start and we are wondering if there is a code to give him a preview of the Premium bonuses.

Edited by BoSHek1

[O_O]
Members
7,944 posts
22,488 battles

Did you give him a referral code?  That would give him a free T2 Diana immediately, plus a T5 Texas when he plays his first T6 game (and $3M silver and 80k Free XP).

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles
26 minutes ago, BoSHek1 said:

Are there currently any active codes out that are giving 1 day of premium? I have a friend that had a friend just start and we are wondering if there is a code to give him a preview of the Premium bonuses.

Did you give him the play with a friend code?

Members
104 posts
1,186 battles

let the numbers do the job. 

Say you need 5000 xp for the next ship, you earn 500 each game, it will take 10 games to get the next ship. But if you have premium account, you will earn 750 xp per game with the same performance and it will only take 7 games to get the next ship

[DSF]
Beta Testers
188 posts
23,360 battles

when you look at the score screen the 4th tab shows you xp and credits earned with and without premium account.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

Check the WOWP forums, one of the codes for that game I think gave some premium time.  Premium time is shared between all World of * games

Sign in to follow this