Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chobittsu

Subnautica

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

64
[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
962 posts
3,682 battles

Well, it looks to be crushing the competition(if there is any)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

Ive played quite a bit of it, and i definitely think you should too.

 

I do hope they come out with a more open world/multiplayer version.

Edited by Hatework

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,894
[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

Subnautica has released! Woo! :Smile_medal:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,150
[SOUP]
Members
9,391 posts
2 minutes ago, Minah_Bang said:

VR!  They need to make it a MMORPG.  Looks amazing!

Multiplayer has been knocking around as an idea for a while but they wanted to get the 1.0 done first. So perhaps soon, maybe later, possibly never. But their initial plans have finally come to fruition~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,123 posts
Just now, Chobittsu said:

Multiplayer has been knocking around as an idea for a while but they wanted to get the 1.0 done first. So perhaps soon, maybe later, possibly never. But their initial plans have finally come to fruition~

Thank you for the heads up.  I have been looking for a game to justify getting a VR head set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,713
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts

I watched Jacksepticeye's videos on it last year. It looks like a fun game. It would be really fun as an open-world multiplayer game. 

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
314
[D-PN]
Members
1,696 posts
7,668 battles

Love it, but lost the fear factor after I realized 95% of the big scaries can be avoided or killed with a knife.

Also evidently having a base half of a biome across lags the game ._.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles
On 24/01/2018 at 4:25 AM, Snargfargle said:

I watched Jacksepticeye's videos on it last year. It looks like a fun game. It would be really fun as an open-world multiplayer game. 

I watched his playthrough too. Have you watched him play the full released version? Does look very interesting, plus it's a great way to see a game before you buy it. Definitely helps me to find new and really out there games watching youtubers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,713
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
3 minutes ago, WolfofWarship said:

I watched his playthrough too. Have you watched him play the full released version? Does look very interesting, plus it's a great way to see a game before you buy it. Definitely helps me to find new and really out there games watching youtubers :)

Sean (I believe that's Jack Septiceye's his real name) has carved out quite a niche for himself.  I stumbled onto one of his videos several years ago when he only had a thousand subscribers but thought that he was pretty good at game commentary. He got his big break when Pewdiepie mentioned him. Now, "Jack" is one of the biggest names on YouTube and a millionaire himself. I enjoy watching good commentary, even of games I don't play. I watched Jingles' videos of the WOWS beta for a year before the game came out and I started playing it.   

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×