You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

Prince Of Wales (53)  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Prince of wales (53) in game

41 comments in this topic

[DEKM]
Beta Testers
293 posts
5,149 battles

Hear me out, please.  I know we have the Duke of York (17) already but seeing as how she was only well known for one major fleet action ...Battle of North Cape. Look at the Prince of Wales (53) she was known for two major fleet actions ... Battle of the Denmark Straits and the fate of Force Z. And also WoWS/WG have released or going to release 2 Premiums of the same class.  Takao - Atago, Alabama - Massachusetts, Kamikaze- Kamikaze R, Lima Premiums, Atlanta - Flint, Aurora - Diana, Murmansk - Marblehead, Gremyashy - Ashan ... etc. I would love to get the player feedback. Thank you all for time taking to hear me out.

Prince-of-Wales_7.thumb.jpg.c5ac00387714a1543a85ec7681f5e8a1.jpg

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,716 posts
26,569 battles

Why would we need a third KGV?

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 4

Members
3,062 posts
25,648 battles
1 minute ago, volkswagenenthusiast63 said:

Hear me out, please.  I know we have the Duke of York (17) already but seeing as how she was only well known for one major fleet action ...Battle of North Cape. Look at the Prince of Wales (53) she was known for two major fleet actions ... Battle of the Denmark Straits and the fate of Force Z. And also WoWS/WG have released or going to release 2 Premiums of the same class.  Takao - Atago, Alabama - Massachusetts, Kamikaze- Kamikaze R, Lima Premiums, Atlanta - Flint, Aurora - Diana, Murmansk - Marblehead, Gremyashy - Ashan ... etc. I would love to get the player feedback. Thank you all for time taking to hear me out.

Prince-of-Wales_7.thumb.jpg.c5ac00387714a1543a85ec7681f5e8a1.jpg

You should add gnevy and fushun to anshan and gremy. Lol but yeh would be cool

[DEKM]
Beta Testers
293 posts
5,149 battles
2 minutes ago, Lert said:

I see your point but I am a fan of  the PoWs

Edited by volkswagenenthusiast63

[PSA]
Members
5,118 posts
3,754 battles
Just now, Lert said:

this ^

Also, there's already three premium tier 7 british BBs in the game. No more, please.

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

I'd personally like to see it but like Lert and Kaybe said there are already 3 7s. Devs are still working on the French line and all the tech tree breakouts.

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

Because this one probably is known more than the others.   

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
9,312 posts
18,902 battles

I'm not a fan of the idea, WG have poisoned the well by rolling out a T7 DoY already - when DoY lived longer for more modernizations and upgrades than PoW.

That in theory means PoW at T7 along with DoY, and also along with Hood and Nelson.

I'm an RN fan, but it's too much.

[CHIGR]
[CHIGR]
Members
3,641 posts
18,832 battles

9 minutes ago, Lert said:

We do have three Omahas and three Kamikazes :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLFB]
Members
3,212 posts

The only way this would work is if they just changed everything to ship class and let you pick the name you like the most. But that is a lot of work for little return. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,716 posts
26,569 battles
4 minutes ago, pikohan said:

We do have three Omahas and three Kamikazes :Smile_teethhappy:

That doesn't answer the question. Why would we need a third KGV, not to mention a fourth T7 BB premium?

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,598 posts
7,430 battles
16 minutes ago, Lert said:

See Omaha and it's army of clones. 

C'mon Lert, the memes we could make about it could keep us going for weeks. 

[CHIGR]
[CHIGR]
Members
3,641 posts
18,832 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

That doesn't answer the question. Why would we need a third KGV, not to mention a fourth T7 BB premium?

Heh, it's more like "there isn't a good reason, but WG doesn't need a good reason to do it".

[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,265 battles

I would love to have a POW in the game. Hood, Bismarck, and POW were the ships I wanted when I 1st started playing. Maybe there is a way it could be added as  a T6 or T8 Premium? Guns are small for T8 I know but there should be some way this ship can be added. It is too famous not to be in the game.

Even if it was added as another T7 Premium I wouldn't care. What does it hurt if it is? Just don't buy it if you don't want it like I won't buy DOY and Nelson. I did buy Hood and would by POW.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Alpha Tester
2,552 posts
18 minutes ago, Lert said:

Because Force Z. We already have Vampire. All that remains are PoW, Repulse, Tenedos and the E-class DD and the fleet is complete.

The PA, USN, VMF and IJN trees all have clones anyway, so I don't see why the RN can't either.

11 minutes ago, mofton said:

I'm not a fan of the idea, WG have poisoned the well by rolling out a T7 DoY already - when DoY lived longer for more modernizations and upgrades than PoW.

That in theory means PoW at T7 along with DoY, and also along with Hood and Nelson.

I'm an RN fan, but it's too much.

Considering PoW barely received any refits before she was sunk, I'm disappointed that WG overlooked her in favour of DoY. At this time I'd rather see Repulse, but I still want PoW in the game one day.

[WOLF8]
Members
381 posts
9,551 battles

So the gimic would be turrets that randomly fail and ineffective AA?  Gosh, sounds like fun.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
9,312 posts
18,902 battles
7 minutes ago, Wolcott said:

Considering PoW barely received any refits before she was sunk, I'm disappointed that WG overlooked her in favour of DoY. At this time I'd rather see Repulse, but I still want PoW in the game one day.

That could be an advantage in a way, you could have a PoW in her 'Bismarck' configuration rather than as sunk, keep the 3x UP launchers with Hood's gimmick and you'd at least be able to differentiate her a bit from DoY/KGV.

4 minutes ago, MikeLWX said:

So the gimic would be turrets that randomly fail and ineffective AA?  Gosh, sounds like fun.

Could be worse, could be Arizona or Mutsu, or Dunkerque!

[R-F]
Members
1,787 posts
10,867 battles
16 minutes ago, thegamefilmguruman said:

4 fletchers if you count Black. 7? Myokos and 5 Kongos. 3 Bensons...

Fletcher, Black, Kidd.  Who am I forgetting?

Oh... Pan Asian.  Of course.

Edited by Brhinosaurus
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,552 posts
4 minutes ago, mofton said:

That could be an advantage in a way, you could have a PoW in her 'Bismarck' configuration rather than as sunk, keep the 3x UP launchers with Hood's gimmick and you'd at least be able to differentiate her a bit from DoY/KGV.

Personally I hate the projectile gimmick. PoW in her final refit will do, strictly no gimmicks. Her AA I think is still worse than a stock KGV, maybe even QE's.

[NKOTD]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Supertester, Privateers
1,972 posts
19,588 battles

Got ya covered!

Here are some nice ones:

il_570xN.1311342474_hkp4.jpg