Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SansPeur

And Thank You AFKer ...

7 comments in this topic

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
520 posts
18,977 battles

for the win and I hope you enjoy your Solo Warrior, for they are quite rare.

5a665bed465db_AFKSolo.thumb.jpg.309320854a2d94d4a09ac3545e5f589b.jpg

Members
12,682 posts
14,320 battles
14 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_NewZealand said:

God the AFK thing is such a plague.

Blame it on Wargaming and their current game software / server bugs.

Even I am having games where I go AFK for at least part of the battle way too often due to game crashes. Have had a small handful I could not play at all for 90% of the battle. Makes me furious since I am running spevial Camos and Flags so any time the game crashes it's hurting me a lot. 

And I am certainly not the only one this is happening to, have seen 4 or so allied ships that are AFK due to game crashes, they eventually become actually be at different points, but it's because of Wargaming, some times it's been mild where some players load only about 30-90 seconds late, other times it has been more severe.

Hard part is there is no way to know which battles you or team mates will crash since the crashes have been completely random with their timing.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
19,325 posts
15 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Blame it on Wargaming and their current game software / server bugs.

I'm more than a little well-versed in computer systems and their operation. However WOWS crashed last night and I could could find nothing that would get it to work again. I'm currently re-downloading the entire game, which on my slow connection has taken 12 hours. Hopefully, the new download will run because if it won't there is exactly one remaining thing I know to try.

Sign in to follow this