Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ramsalot

Can't hit anything with Musashi guns

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,425
Members
3,114 posts
13,609 battles

I am missing over 70% of all shots.  This is clearly broken, you nerfed sigma too much! :Smile-angry:

shot-18_01.22_11_24.07-0858.thumb.jpg.41b9cd3173d10e9eb1c09ee048f45c1b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
109
[B-W-M]
Members
469 posts
8,605 battles

Still better than actual gunnery.

if you are bracketing the target, then your lead, angle and time to target are spot on.

Thats RNG biting you then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,258
[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles

Pretty sure he is making a point about the accuracy of the guns and all the complaints about them as compared to the Yamato.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17,814
[PVE]
Members
17,085 posts
39,244 battles
30 minutes ago, Midnitewolf said:

Pretty sure he is making a point about the accuracy of the guns and all the complaints about them as compared to the Yamato.

Agree.

I see little difference to them really. My Musashi hit rate is only 1% less than Yamato.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,359
[LEGIO]
Members
3,736 posts
10,874 battles

Poor Musashi, in the low sigma slums with most American battleships, German battleships, maybe some British ones, and Roma. No Japanese bias like Yamato has.

Somebody fetch the world's smallest violin.

 

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
251
[RADAR]
Beta Testers
742 posts
7,187 battles

Lame attempt at trolling is lame, esp from pro statpadders.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
108
[BAKED]
Members
918 posts
12,366 battles
46 minutes ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

Poor Musashi, in the low sigma slums with most American battleships, German battleships, maybe some British ones, and Roma. No Japanese bias like Yamato has.

Somebody fetch the world's smallest violin.

 

Except shes still Japanese which gets the IJN BB disperson function vs the USN BB dispersion function. Even with the USN -11% mod vs -7% normal mod IJN BB disperson is still better beyond 11km. I'll take a .1 sigma loss for a 10% dispersion advantage at 17km

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,359
[LEGIO]
Members
3,736 posts
10,874 battles
1 minute ago, Dodgy_Cookies said:

Except shes still Japanese which gets the IJN BB disperson function vs the USN BB dispersion function. Even with the USN -11% mod vs -7% normal mod IJN BB disperson is still better beyond 11km. I'll take a .1 sigma loss for a 10% dispersion advantage at 17km

So it still has Japanese bias. Good to know WG is consistent at least...

 

What do USN BBs get in compensation again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×