You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ChaplinJeff

Training Room

10 comments in this topic

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

An option for a shooting gallery would be ideal. Targets that move around the map but don't shoot back or try to ram. Sometimes you just want to dial in the aim on a new ship you know? 

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts
35 minutes ago, ChariotSoldier said:

The new training room is a nice tool except for bots that just sit in one place is useless. PLEASE make them active.

They provided access to the masses, then made it useless for it's intended purpose...:Smile_amazed:

Working as intended.

[GT99]
Members
999 posts
17,281 battles

Yeah, training room..... Took the NM in and took over 4 minutes to even spot a red and even longer to get into position I wanted, lots of time wasted just to get going.

[BS]
[BS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
6,530 battles

Did they ever fix the TAB Team display?

[187]
[187]
Members
203 posts
25,139 battles

Anyone know if it's still possible to go into the game files and enable the training room the old way? Having bots in target only mode is pretty pointless.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
1 hour ago, BatRastardly said:

Anyone know if it's still possible to go into the game files and enable the training room the old way? Having bots in target only mode is pretty pointless.

i just went to Aslains Mod pack and the option for the training room is not available anymore. I think this means WG screwed the pooch when they made it available to all players on their terms.

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

[USCC]
Members
3,907 posts
19,236 battles

I have the mod, and I can tell you it no longer works.

You'd have to some how disable the one that WG has in game, so that the mod could display the other.

[-V-]
Members
219 posts
1,114 battles
On 1/22/2018 at 11:03 AM, TTK_Aegis said:

An option for a shooting gallery would be ideal. Targets that move around the map but don't shoot back or try to ram. Sometimes you just want to dial in the aim on a new ship you know? 

Yeah. The old Training Room players could make the bots active. Even shoot or not shoot. Cap. etc. Those conditions made it a "real" Training Room.

Please bring this mode back.

[USCC]
Members
3,907 posts
19,236 battles

Pretty sure we're not going to get back the old TR, especially now that the masses have seen that there IS a training room.

Before, unless you visited the forum, or had a friend that knew, you had no idea there was a TR.

WG has said they don't have the resources for a full service TR like we had before.

Need to practice, use CO-OP. That's what it's there for.

Sucks, but that's how it is now.