You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Komrade_Rylo

Nerf Mushashi now

57 comments in this topic

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,973 posts
13,112 battles

Nerf musashi now. It doesn't have the 67% wr Missouri had when it first came out and its wr is dropping every single day, but we still need to nerf it. Muh izumo can't murder it so it needs massive nerfs. First let's give it 457mm guns, 13mm of bow armor, 200k hp(so is gud damage farm), bring it's citadel up even higher, give it only 200mm of side armor, a circular citadel (would actually be interesting), 45 second reload, and remove all secondaries and aa. While we're at it let make it's turrets turn at .5 degrees per second and give it a top speed of 14 knots.

• Funny 8

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,716 posts
26,569 battles

With those stats it'd make an interesting T7.

• Meh 1

[AP]
Members
1,373 posts
20,488 battles
5 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

and remove all secondaries and aa

as if it has them

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
11,528 battles
16 hours ago, Lert said:

..."Nerf Musashi now!" complaints are strangely absent.

What has @Lert wrought, are you happy now? lol

Edited by Cpt_Cupcake

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,716 posts
26,569 battles
Just now, Cpt_Cupcake said:

What has @Lert wrought, are you happy now? lol

Yes.

jToF3bn.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Meh 1

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,186 battles

I believe it's a reaction on a previous thread that was complaining about lack of Nerve Mushashi Thread.

Entertaining but still somewhat trollish :)

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles

I am amused. Continue. :Smile_popcorn:

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles
16 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

Nerf musashi now. It doesn't have the 67% wr Missouri had when it first came out and its wr is dropping every single day, but we still need to nerf it. Muh izumo can't murder it so it needs massive nerfs. First let's give it 457mm guns, 13mm of bow armor, 200k hp(so is gud damage farm), bring it's citadel up even higher, give it only 200mm of side armor, a circular citadel (would actually be interesting), 45 second reload, and remove all secondaries and aa. While we're at it let make it's turrets turn at .5 degrees per second and give it a top speed of 14 knots.

While were at it, they should nerf how many credits it earns.   I mean no way in hell should it be earning what a Tier 8 premium can earn at Tier 9.  That is just too good, especially since it is earning more than the Yamato with premium camo.  I mean that is an insult to all those Yamato players that spent 5000 doubloons in order to get increase credit earnings. 

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles
9 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Dumb question, @Fog_Battleship_NCarolina, but what's the Fog_ prefix on y'all's names indicate?

It is from the  Arpeggio of Blue Steel Anime.  The alien fleet that copied WWII ships and used a Female avatar AI was called the Fleet of Fog and the ships were all called Fog followed by the ship name they were copied from.  By using Fog_shipname they are identifying themselves with the Female Avatar on those ships.  It is kind of like the My Little Pony of WoWS.

• Funny 3

[WOLF9]
Wiki Lead, Privateers
18,978 posts
5,224 battles
6 minutes ago, Midnitewolf said:

It is from the  Arpeggio of Bronie Steel Anime. ...

I ... see. 

Not sure I wanted to know that. <g>

Alpha Tester
2,409 posts
8,275 battles
1 minute ago, gcangel82 said:

Games with Mushasi's in them should have at least 2 CVs in it.

And to build on this: whichever CV sinks that Musashi gets a bonus 1000 XP. That will nerf the musashi enough to where it can fit as a tier 6 dd. 

• Cool 1

Members
3,114 posts
13,609 battles

I liked your suggestion about giving it 200k health.  That, and give it Yamato gun sounds.  :cap_like:

[ARGSY]
Members
31,052 posts
29,279 battles

Let's go the whole way, shall we? 

"It's not balanced until my stock Umikaze can broadside detonate it with one salvo!" :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[CREDO]
Members
2,457 posts
9,205 battles
25 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

agree in principal, but changes need to be made NOW so that it would not have to be re-nerfed later. such as simply remove the turrets, and lock the rudder when under fire (use PT for this) so the ship would eventually be, and remain broadside to any vessel shooting at it. it would also help if the turning circle was 1 meter smaller than the map, and acceleration was reduced by 420% 

trying to be proactive, the mushashie would server magnificently as the first ship in the game to have a citadel larger than the hull and superstructure. why not?? they are free. I need more damage, please.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5

Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles
40 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

While we are at it, let's buff the Izumo!

Allow her main guns to fully benefit from BFT and AFT, 3.0 CBT Yamato sigma, shell weight and Krupp like the T H I C C capitalist 16 inches, make her auxiliary hull, deck, bow, and stern all 55mm, give her a 500mm belt, a 150mm turtleback and tuck the citadel underwater!

Now Izumo will be balanced against the Musashi!

[VANN]
[VANN]
Members
965 posts
6,116 battles

Can you say that Musashi is not OP when facing a Nagato or a Colorado?  Musashi must face the nerf bat... NOW!  And while they are nerfing Musashi, I think they should nerf Mushashi, too!

Beta Testers
1,100 posts
9,864 battles

In all seriousness, I think the 35s reload wasn’t such a bad idea after all. You could drop it down to just under 31s with the reload module which would still give her pretty good DPM.

Edited by SavageTactical

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,316 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

jToF3bn.jpg

Love the Meme; confused about the post, but really don't care because it's BB's. love the Meme though!

[VANN]
[VANN]
Members
965 posts
6,116 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

Love the Meme; confused about the post, but really don't care because it's BB's. love the Meme though!

Lert is responsible for setting the Musashi house on fire, because he called out the lack of nerf threads for this square tier X peg jammed into a round tier IX hole (so to speak)!  Now was the car supposed to catch fire, too?  I don't think so - it's obviously collateral damage from a stray Conqueror shell...