Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Reckun

Division box and Training Room suggestions

8 comments in this topic

Members
34 posts
1,694 battles

The Division box now opens on the bottom left of the screen, blocking the ships you would pick for the division.  Please move the default opening spot and allow us to move it and lock it in a position that we prefer.  

I had high hopes for the Training Room as a place to prepare for Clan Battles.  I really want to be able to take 7 clan members and have them go against 7 bots on clan battle maps.  We need those bots to move and shoot.  If possible, some very basic strats should be added as well as "2  dd's to C" or "1 dd to C and 1 dd to B" but can be labeled as Aggressive AI or Defensive AI.

Thanks!!!

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

Yea, the new division ready list being part of the chat window was a terrible terrible idea. I haven't had time to mess with training room, but I though you could make them move with a setting? Either way... sinking bots isn't good training WoWS bots are so stupid, playing against other players is the way to go, either field two teams to scrimmage or find another clan to practice against.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[ML-S]
Members
362 posts
6,220 battles
20 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Yea, the new division ready list being part of the chat window was a terrible terrible idea. I haven't had time to mess with training room, but I though you could make them move with a setting? Either way... sinking bots isn't good training WoWS bots are so stupid, playing against other players is the way to go, either field two teams to scrimmage or find another clan to practice against.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to make them move and shoot.  This training room is not the same as the one from the mods.

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles
1 minute ago, Horama said:

As far as I can tell, there is no way to make them move and shoot.  This training room is not the same as the one from the mods.

Ah, that's kinda lame. I assumed it was the same as the mod version. Still, better than nothing.

[ML-S]
Members
362 posts
6,220 battles
6 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Ah, that's kinda lame. I assumed it was the same as the mod version. Still, better than nothing.

I actually would have preferred they do nothing rather than have the current room. I haven’t verified personally, but I have heard claims that the modded version is no longer accessible. If true, that makes this a downgrade to the training room, even if it doesn’t require mods anymore.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,314 battles
50 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I assumed it was the same as the mod version.

First let me say up front and without equivocation this is what the USAF would refer to as a Wild-Assed Guess, but from what players are posting about this, and from what I've been able to glean from reading other posts from staff, it would take another dedicated server to implement an "on-demand" training room scenario available to the player population as a whole 27 / 7, the programming and number of calculations required to do this are just staggering.

AND cost a ... well ... BOATLOAD of MONEY! (sorry for the bad pun, just couldn't help myself)

[USCC]
Members
3,907 posts
19,236 battles
53 minutes ago, Horama said:

I have heard claims that the modded version is no longer accessible.

Correct, i have tried and no go.

The mod that was available no longer works, that's not to say that can't be re-made to work. just not now.

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles
19 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

Correct, i have tried and no go.

The mod that was available no longer works, that's not to say that can't be re-made to work. just not now.

I was wondering what happened to it.

Sign in to follow this